Zionist force Mubai Retaurant to change Name

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Aug 25, 2006.

1. I don't know what the press is saying in India about this but its all over the American (Zionist controlled) media.

An Indian restaurant Called Hitlers cross has been forced to Change its name because it is offencive to you know who.

How dare you offend gods chosen people.

(I hope you realize I am being sarcastic here)

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah.
    Its really pathetic.

If I keep a name like Bush Footwear, no one will have any problem.

3. rahulprakash

rahulprakash New Member

they got every right to get agitated . if it hurts them that is . but why u so jumpy abt it ?

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I am hurt by your stupid comments and views.

[​IMG]

5. zero the hero

zero the hero New Member

well, u cant expect it to go unnoticed, everything has to be so politically correct these days

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Your presence on the forum hurts me.

Your face hurts me.

Your existence hurts me.

guitarangela not paying attention to me hurts me :'(

7. rahulprakash

rahulprakash New Member

woah !! easy .. what wrong did i say ppl .. u shudnt offend anyones sensitivities . thats all

peace

8. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

HITLER'S CROSS rocks man !!! ...

what a place ??? ... undoubtedly the best place to hang out in Kharghar ... gr8 ambience ... good food ... what else do u want ??? ....

as far as the name goes ... i'll quote Shakespeare ... "What's in a name ?"

9. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i am going to name my restaurant HiTLERS CRACK. if it offends anyone please check ur behinds.

10. POM

POM New Member

i wanted to go there but it shut down before i got a chance to visit. i live in cbd btw.

11. Son I can see your good intentions, however if we are to live under universal peace and harmony we should not be intimidated by a select few who would have us bow exclusively to thier self deluded superiority.

I live in a street in London named after a lord who was heavily involved in the masacares carried out in the British Empire.
    If I try to have it changed the authorities here would just laugh at me and tell me to bugger off.

Yet I have seen time and time again Jewish influence here censoring anything they find offensive or anti Israel.

The power these people have is staggering.
    Just an example - Did you know that it is illegal to boycot Israeli goods in the USA.

12. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We live in a time where minorities rule, learn to live with that fact or do something to change it.

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    :RollLol:

14. rahulprakash

rahulprakash New Member

ok sir. but i dont think two wrongs can make a right.

@to all those who think whats in a name .. have some respect for the millions of dead jews . do u know hitler would have sent ur ass packing to the gas chamber just cause of ur ethnicity ?

15. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@rahul prakash what does naming a restaurant after hitler has to do with respect for jews.and i request u to never look at your bush(if u have any) if u respect iraqis,afghanis,etc etc

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't see people refusing to use the names of the people assosciated with the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki with fond references.

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Most people see truman as a bastard anyway, although richard feyman is quite popular among sientific circles (for good reason though).

ps: Why has igt taken such an emo turn in 2 months?

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

well....we dont hunt n00bs anymore.

19. You have just hit the nail on the head by your two sentences and probably didn’t even realize it.

Although I hate to hear stock (media generated) statements as your first.
    It fits very nicely with the second, in that, should the wrong done to the Jews give them a license to Kill, invade, destroy and intimidate who ever they like as we have seen for the last 60 years after World War II.

By the way please do a little research on the actual number of Jews killed.
    The 6 Million that is always touted is actual a figure propogated by the Jews themselves.
    The International Red Cross estimate is less than 1 Million.

Also It is well known more Poles and Russians were killed by Hitler than Jews
    Yet we are only allowed to sympathise with the suffering of Jews.

20. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

jews r overeacting on this issue its jus a restaurant

i wud agree if the restaurant was opened in israel but its at kharghar :)