Zindagi Ka Safar: Safar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by virajsusarla, Jan 10, 2005.

1. virajsusarla

virajsusarla New Member

I will greatly appreciate if any one can help me with this one. I am a newcomer and this is what I could come up with. Is it right? My lyrics are probably not right, but I am sure you will get the tune.

E D
    Zindagi Ka safar hai yeh Kaisa Safar

D E
    Koi samjha nahi, koi jaana nahi

A A
    Hai yeh kaise dagar, Chalate hai sab magar
    D E
    Koi samjha Nahin, Koi jana nahi.
    A D
    Aise jeevan bhi hai jo jiye hi nahi
    G
    Jinko jeene se pehele hi maut aa gayee
    E D
    Hai pareshan agar , thak gaye char agar
    D E
    Koi samjha nahi, Koi jana nahi.

I have really struggled with this one. I started with D then went to E (for the opening sentence). Help.
    And finally, does anybody have the chords for Jeevan Se Bhari Teri Aankhe from the same film.
    Thanks

jayswami likes this.
  2. rochakchauhan

rochakchauhan New Member

Awesome work budy....but could you plz give the strumming pattern too.....that wud be gr8 !!!

3. virajsusarla

virajsusarla New Member

Thanks for appreciating the chords. I am afraid I am not such a good musician (as yet!) to write down as to how the strumming goes, all I suggest is that perhaps if you listen to the song and play along you might be able to get the drift.
    cheers
    viraj

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

very good effort. thoo sahi ja raha hai. in the correct track. i came up with similar chords for the song when i first tabbed them. listen to the song again and see if u sport chords like C#m. good job none the less.

5. virajsusarla

virajsusarla New Member

Thanks Jay. I will keep at it.
    viraj