zinda solo- quite accurate

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by pushkar4321, Dec 28, 2005.

1. pushkar4321

pushkar4321 New Member

Hi guys, i've been a member for ages, but this is my first tab posted. Being kind of lazy, I searched the forum for a good tab on the solo, but found none. So i decided to do something about it. here it is. Let me know.

e------------------12h14-14-12-11-9-11-11h12-14-12-11-9-11-9h11-9---------
    b—7s9-11-11h12-----------------------------------------------------------12-11-7
    g--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    d--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

e------------- 12h14-14—14-16-17—17-17—16-16-16-17-19—11s12-12-12b11-18-16b14-16h18v
    b—7h9-11-12----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    g------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    d------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sounds best with electric guitar- 3rd pickup and full overdrive. try putting in slides, hammers & vibratos. the scale is the same as that of the song. i tabbed it while listening to the song.

2. guitarandgirls

guitarandgirls New Member

nice try...............

3. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

check the pakistani forum the r many versions of this solo nd they rox!!!nice try but u have posted late.....