ZEHREELAY.. song from rock on!! chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by DHVEJ, Sep 2, 2008.

1. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

Vil sumbdy pls post d solo...

Guys i need the solo urgntly... Sumbdy help...

2. sam#3

sam#3 The Lucifer

N ya, gud work by the submitter. Regards,
    sam.

3. augur

augur I love bjr

Hey hey hey! It was bjr who spoilt all the fun for us.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I don't think it has anything to do with Bollywood. You have to realize that this was just a commercial venture and nothing beyond. If you think that anyone is doing this to promote the rock/metal/alt. scene, you need to think a little harder(by you I mean anyone in general and not YOU). The movie is pretty much riding the wave caused by rockstars like Himesh Reshamiya and Mika(?). If you ever watch Indian idol, you'll see what I mean. That doesn't go to say I didn't enjoy watching it. However, I don't find either the plot or the thought behind the movie very inspiring.

One fine day, I caught a snippet of Lakshya on TV and I heard the Rock on intro riff being played while Hrithik climbs the mountain...wtf is that all about?

As for genres, I never break my head over them because I'm wrong most of the time.

5. augur

augur I love bjr

Himesh and Mika are rockstars? We Indians have a very warped sense of rock and rockstars then

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

which is precisely my point. Rock On is just an add on to the concept. Indian Idol is where Farah talks with a lisp and says "Wow Mahesss you were a tothal rockstha" to a guy who pranced around a little and had a Dev Anand smile pasted to his lips.

I mean....that's the mental image a lot of people have and Rock On was targetting them. However, there weren't really any major technical giltches so most of the musician crowd embraced it as well. The result: IGT Soundtrack forum.

That's the way I see it.

7. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

lakhsya was also sel's work.....nd this time around farhan insisted sel to use that rock climbing theme for rock on bcos he didnt want let away such a riff..

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I know that. I researched it after I heard it in Lakshya. Don't you think that also adds to the fakeness?

9. augur

augur I love bjr

I haven't seen lakshya or rock on, don't even want to see the latter, so I don't know what riff you'll are talking about.

Fixed it for you.

Farah Khan looks like a guy.

I saw the trailor of Rock On sometime back and the drummer was too funny. He didn't know what he was playing. It seemed this way in the trailor so I might be wrong. Funny nonetheless.

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

This thread made me happy so I brought it back.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

IMO the riff played in "Rock on" pales compared to what was played in Lakshya mountain climbing scene.

Somehow, the way the music starts in Lakshya caught my ears (and mind better). (And it suits the scene too)

Rock On is blasphemy.

12. speeDemon

speeDemon New Member

Hey the chords are great!

13. speeDemon

speeDemon New Member

I used my distortion, and I think that the chords were fitting in pretty much well,

ooh now I have 6 posts, so maybe I can sue you guys!

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

ok but I'm the only treasure augur has. I took the house as alimony.