ZEHREELAY.. song from rock on!! chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by DHVEJ, Sep 2, 2008.

1. DHVEJ

DHVEJ New Member

it's rock on !!

guys u just do one thing ,listen to the rock on!! album and in that album there is a song called zehreelay ,u listen to that song and then tell me is that from rock on!! or not! EVEN IF YOU SEE the movie this song is there.

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

dude, they're just pulling your leg. Let it go.

Your leg, I mean.

augur likes this.
  3. augur

augur I love bjr

Dude I saw the movie and Emran Hashmi sucked in it..... as usual

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Is anyone actually taking this song seriously? From what I understood when I saw the movie, I thought this was just a dig at a genre of metal?

5. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

not really

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

not really to what part of my post?

explain further if you can.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I thought it was a little like how Black Metal is supposed to be a parody of itself?

8. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

i meant no one is discussing the chords seriously...and as far as very very very very little knowledge suggests ,the song's kinda straight rock number,with nice jazzy kinda solo and to begin with the CHROMATICS...but whatever it is the song was never meant for disregarding some genre..atleast SEL will never ever do that

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I dunno, man. Just look at the lyrics....they seem quite nonsensical and I'd think that's the first indication.

10. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

Are you guys completely insane or just plain dumb?
    The guy who posted CLEARLY mentioned that this is the song Zahereelay from Rock On. The song which was played in the competition, just before Akhtar's band.

How can it be Wo Lamhe from zeher? The lyrics should have given a clue.
    Or are the guys who are arguing, just post replies without reading?

As for Hindi Metal... well, its there. This song is a pretty decent piece of work.

However, if you want to hear the real things, check this one out...

https://soundclick.com/share?songid=1114319

This is Antim Sanskar, from Nirvikalpa (My previous band).
    This is India's first death metal song in Hindi. We recorded this way back sometime in 2006.

Anyway, cheers guys. Good job by the submitter for the chords.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Who's arguing about the existence of Hindi metal? I'm just saying I think this song was written with tongue firmly in cheek. Even the laundry ka bill one for that matter.

You might want to look up sarcasm, by the way.

12. augur

augur I love bjr

Oh the irony.

13. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Lawl!

____

14. ankitluvsiitr

ankitluvsiitr New Member

what a piece of shit is goin on in dis post?
    would u ppl stop dis "bakchodi" goin on?

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No.

^_^

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

You mean the posting of chords n shit right?

Yeah man I'm with you .. damn "bakchodi".

Pyancho!

17. augur

augur I love bjr

You should have more than 5 posts to tell us what to do.

I don't even want to ask what bakchodi means.

18. ~Bish

~Bish The Illusionist

lol.. guyz chillax

well the song is zahreele from rock on and everyone in this thread knows that.. they were just pulling the submitter's leg.. anyway this is IGT.. dude welcome to IGT...

regarding metal.. the lyrix suits it.. they tried something like dark lyrics as most black metal songs are.. music is good one.. infact i like the voice also who sung this.. as far as farhan's voice is conernd he has a husky voice someone like bryan adams.. rest chill..

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

See, thats why I think this is a Parody. The lyrics aren't dark by any stretch of imagination. I think they're quite amusing.

20. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

ROFL! Epic work, bjr XD

I second that. But then again, its (probably) India's, or rather, Bollywood's, first attempt at rock. The day I heard the two words "Rock On!!" and "Bollywood" together, I knew this would either be an epic win or an epic fail.

Turned out to be a mix of both.

By the way, the two songs...Pichle Saat Din and Rock On (titlesong)...what genre do they belong to? ...Would I be correct if I guessed grunge OR hard rock? o_O