Youth of India_Are we upto laying are lives for our country?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, Feb 9, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^^ Yeah quite correct.

Man you got the wit.

2. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

@wizzy - hey cmon - he was a junkie - but its still to be proven that he shot himself...www.cobaincase.com
    and it is true...u gotta go battle corruption dude...and thats wat its all bout..

3. hate_breeder

hate_breeder worms r shcarryyy :'(

india was better in hands of britons than in hands of indians

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

leave aside he corruption part....dude Cobais's murder is being speculated too much now. They say they have found discrepancies in the police reports which claimed Cobain was murdered.....and some fans of his have blown it out of proportion.
    it is quite similar to the "man never landed on the moon" and "egyptians had contacts with ancient civilization" thingy (although I personally find tht egyptian thingy quite interesting).....nonetheless, it is a speculation and currently according to the law Cobain shot himself.

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

now for the corruption thing....obviously people (kids) rhe have been inspired a lot by Rang De Basanti...

honestly....if u think assassinating the ministers is a solution for all the corruption...please go ahead...do not blabber here....do something.
    else shut up.

if uw ant to take this country out of the clutches on corruption...join politics and make that happen.

6. fat_kax

hey ******* slave priest....just got 2 werds ferr you

[size=+3]FUDGE OFF!!![/size]

7. fat_kax

@wizzy - i never sed that assasinaation is the correct way....its just the fun way....yeh - im talkin bout doin it legally - put up restrictions as to who can make it to the seat - do away wid poltical party system - and dirt that is elections...we need an honest govt...and we'll get it...and infact...RDB's outro message was we'll get into politics - IAS - and we'll change this country...that is wat they want u to do....besides...wat do u kno yaar...no offfence but lets face it....most of the ppl here are paraya's - they left their country - maybe fer good - but im pretty sure not many'll return....:grin:
    P.s. : = i dont mean no harm - no offence - buds rite?

8. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

yeah and now its not that difficult to have ur say ... heard abt lokparitran? ( ... you may want to join it online ... and express ur views to the party via yahoo groups .. it works much like igt - full of enthusiastic young indians determined to bring about the much needed change and Im hopeful that .. we shall overcome!!!!!! :beer:

9. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

another MIG-21 crash..crap planes....we'll join the politics..we'll do wat we can..but like in RDB Karan's father wants to send him abroad like dat all parents want their children to go abroad out of this so called hellhole....but if want my opinion....this generation is rising up...look at the jessica lal case..the public rose up and is trying to get justice for jessica

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

parent pressure

11. fat_kax

dude - i totally agree wid iraqita - parents are suckin my ass out to goto symbiosis - and IIM and stuff...but i dunno - sure its fer my good...but the thing is - anythin i do will "leave their moo kaala" - so u kno - anythin that involves stuff like this alwez gets the youth scared a bit...u gotta first have nuthin but urself - note:no "izzat" - to live by...only then can u self sacrifice....and lay down ur life fer ur country...
    secondly....very true - the india gate candle liting bit has come up from RDB....bet the ppl present there that day must've been wishing that the cops come down on them...lol...just kidding...
    yes the generation is arising - but the sad part is = many of them do it fer the fact that its the " in thing " and the rest do it cuz they got nuthin to do...that's wats wrong...

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Lets see if some great things really happen

*twiddling thumbs*

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm yeah peace.

:beer:

but keep one thing in head...no matter how detrmined u are....power will always take u to the dark side

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

and IMHO RDB had a very very shitty second half....totally immature story writing.

I prefer watching Yuva than RDB.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

@all this:
    [​IMG]

sixstringsin likes this.
  16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Lol^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

17. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

yuva was bout youth joining politics right..RDB's bout the gen who thinks this country is shit rise and start to do something....firstly to scarifice urself u hav to make the decision on ur own and there shud be no peer pressure..dat way..ur really sacrificing urself for the nation

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

RDB makes one of the worthless comments ever.....sacrificing urself isint everything. agreed it gave u a message of doing omething...but the method of spreading tht message was utter bullshit

19. fat_kax

hey =- i have a soln - close this thread...

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

+1............