Youth of India_Are we upto laying are lives for our country?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Iraqita_EP, Feb 9, 2006.

1. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

but i am hungry....what is that...25th Feb....

2. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

what would i have done if i was in the same situation?...probably the same as what they did...to get justice for someone close to me...but when we are talking bout our country, to tell you the truth..nothing!!!...i love the people over there...the people i interact with..but i wouldn't die for the country....you are talking bout the coutry where i was born but i still get called a paki, just because i m muslim...for a country like that where they still discriminate against some1's religion...no f^^king way!!!!!!

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Do you live in india? :think:

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

yea man... i agree...its a stupid situation to get into....but in the age of nuclear weapons and stuff...wat if another british empire comes here....and peaceful words....i agree with u...i've seen my friend whose a muslim get a lot of stick to...was suspended from skool coz i was tryin to help him

5. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

for a week though only...

6. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

7. peaceful_words

i used to, not anymore....but that shouldn't matter...i got discriminated there and also here in USA...so, it doesn't really matter now...cause now if somebody says something i just break their jaw....good way to go....
    @ EP...yea i no, that's whot happens when you try to go w/ the truth....but i m not blaming on every1 but there are those kind who think of themselves as hardnecks;....and those kind get their asses kicked

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

agree peaceful....well my friend's become auite popular now....the guys who used to pick on him were saved from suspension by him and now they do watever they can to help him....i guess we need another event in wich the whole indian society can come together
    My friend circle is pretty comunal:
    sikh(me+1 more)
    muslim(1)
    hindu(2)
    aethiest(2)
    jatt(1)

9. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

first of all i would nEVeR get in to a situation like that
    and

i personaly think the ending of the movie SUCKED!!!!

10. peaceful_words

lol...i thought the same...da ending sucked big time....cause there was no excitement...it was like "WTF"...lolz

@ EP, yea i hear you man...i mean i earned my respect too...now ma friends evolve from hindus, punjabis, arabic, pakistanis, white, black...and no1 dares say anything bout ma religion...cause they know better...and if any1 does then they know that how many of us they have to go through...but yea, it's all good now..although i don't know bout INDIA yet..

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^India is the one of the most secular nations ever (Ignore all the massacres....)

12. peaceful_words

^^yea..anyways, how's philly treating you sharath?

13. d_ist_urb_ed

^lol, the one time i was there, it was nice to me, nobody did a hit and run, no drug dealer mugged me nor was i "coppered". In any case, i'm 40 miles from Philly at a place called West Chester University which is where i'm studying....

14. peaceful_words

nice..nice...so when u coming down to boston... ; )

15. d_ist_urb_ed

WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're freakin' back!!!!!!!!! My god, *shushes up, wont breathe a word*

16. peaceful_words

lol..you know it's hard to get way....so how u been man?

17. noopsi

noopsi New Member

indians r like ki hame thoda jagana aur hilana padta hai

u know what ..... indians tab tak nahi jagte jab tak unhe hilaya nahi jaye ...jab tak un par khud nahi biitti ...like for ex rang de basanti's characters
    tab tak nahi jage jab tak unka khud ka friend nahi mara .....unke sath politics nahi kheli gayi .....film me lathi charge ke baad ek sceen me aamir su ko bolta hai ...ki aukat kya hai meri life ki .....u know that frustration was the main reason ki unhone difence minister ko mara ............................and the situation is very very real .....hum me se koi bhi tab tak aisa nahi karega jab tak uske khud ke sath ya unke sath jinhe vo apne se jyada chahta hai ,,,,politics kheli gayi ho .....and uknow itihas gawah hai ki hum indians aise nahi jagate ,....hume jagana padata hai ..thoda hilana padta hai ....i guess i have answered ur question buddy ..:).....do tell me what do u feel about it.

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I feel you live in a rather shrouded reality.

19. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude - its not abut layin down yer 2 paise ki life...its about riddin ourselves of the crazineesssss called corruption and the root of all evil....POLITICIANS!!!
    It's the responsibility of the youth to battle corruption!
    ----Kurt Cobain​
    so dudes -if u still dont get it - u aint a dunderhed - ur the stupidest maadarchod to be alive...kapish?

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL....look whos talking....a junkie rockstar who shot himself in the head outta sheer frustration