Your most favourite Place on this earth ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Dec 28, 2004.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Hey People .

many over here staying away from home and travelling places , your best place you've ever been , share it with everyone in the house ..

mine first fav : bombay ( as they say the citi never sleeps ) i just love it when i am in bombay .

second fav : lagos ( cos this is my second home and the place i make and burn my money )

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

First Favorite- Hyderabad, not born, but brought up in this place since i was a month old, nothing better than this.
    Second Favorite- My village near Tirupati, we own more than half of the village, so no problem:p: Roam around, bindaas jiyo, do a bit of fishing, swimming, chasing buses:p: sheperding goats, anything, the simple life, i love it:)

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Hyderabad - I love Hyderabad like no place else. No matter if no good gigs take place here, the people here are the nicest u'll ever come accross.

Shillong - Went there two years ago, awesome place. Soooo beautiful. Had a gala time there.

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

go goa!!!!!!!

chicks, party, booze!

5. Venus

Venus New Member

no place like home sweet home, always london!!!!!!!:)

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Bombay all the way. Best city in the world.

7. Menon

Menon New Member

Well, I've been on a holiday to London and Switzerland n things..enjoyed these two places thoroughly, not to forget florence and milan..but my fave city remains Mumbai, born there..brought up in Muscat..quaint little capital city of the SUltanate of Oman..but it's home to me..so yeah..Mumbai, Muscat!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i come from a town called Jobner...it's da best place in da world even though nothing goes on there....so Jobner, Jaipur ROX..........and yea USA SUX...

9. my country a true paradise

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Delhi - My hometown
    Mumbai - Where I reside
    Singapore - Amazing Country
    India - Even Better ^^^^^

11. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i like my den

12. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

There is a Lake formed by the Backwaters, Near Jog - Its a beautiful place..

34 kms trek into Bandipur (With Permission From Forest Dept) - there is a Creek where Karnataka , TN and Kerala meet.. Its like a suicide point.. Its covered with amazing green.. Thats my fav place..

13. Natasia

Natasia ...

my most fav place ... ummm ...... lets see ... delhi i'd say ... i know tht according to loadssaa ppl here its like a very laid down.. boring place but having grown up here ...it seems like the coziest/nicest place ever ......specifically speakin ...my home ... (more like my ROOM :)) ... my guitar class ... ANY place where me n my buddies meet up....

n yeh there's this place called glenmorgan above ooty .. some 17 ks above... its the most gorgeous place ever..(as compared to shitty hill stationsif u can call them tht..)like mussorie n stuff...)barely habitated... its like untouched.. with a huge lake n all.. ne1 who gets a chance do go visit the place....

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

many places i am hearing for the first time , nice one nats and jay !!

go on people , i think this thread will help me to decide on my next holiday destination ..

maybe at the end of it , someone can just compile the thread and make a good database out of it ...

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i like my den

16. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah, speaking travelling like, I really like this beach... I'm forgetting the name... when I get it, I'll say... its towards the orth of Mumbai, thats for sure

17. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

1st..indore (home)
    2nd...mumbai (home 2)
    adn b'lore too..

18. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ bobby :- Wildlife tours, contact me.. You'll probably want to never get out of the forest.. Its that beautiful.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^@jayswami LOL:) That'll be at the end of my holiday-destinations list:p: Nice places people, i suck though, i've travelled out of my state only once in my whole life, that is to chennai for some Visa matter. Gotta get up and travel more, and this might be my answer:)

20. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

tons of them ...full of nature .....
    all kokan especially guhagar chiplun amboli .....
    kurg
    kunnur ( near ooty i believe) ....
    lonavala khandala panchgani
    vermont in usa
    well .... in cities: amchi mumbai :)
    and home sweet home always on top .... i miss it so much out here :(