Your Love attitude number! .... quite gud!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Subhro, Feb 7, 2006.

1. nimitr

nimitr New Member

six here too.... i felt good while reading this coz everyting is so good and positive abt no. 6 ... can we also get some negatives here?? :think:

2. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

thanks subhro..........i can say that for the nice word...............

explore me......

rohit
    astroguru26

3. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Mine is 5...

FIVE.......
    Your love attitude is adventurous, charismatic and spontaneous. You're creative and adaptable, and you can come up with the most exciting and sometimes daring things to do. Your quick intelligence and way with words help get you out of the problems that come with being flirtatious and playing hard to get. You need to pay close attention to your personal values because you love to try new and different things and easily go along with the crowd and the
    consequences can put extra strain on your relationship with a boy/girl. You like guys/gals who have great bodies and good looks, along with exceptional brain and high grades. It helps if they are highly athletic or involved in as many activities as you, otherwise you might get bored! Variety is the key to your love attitude number.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Even though I know what you mean....everytime you say that, I get horrible mental images :shock:

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

THREE.......
    You are imaginative, fun-loving, thrill-seeking and expressive. You're so charming that you attract many friends and you are almost never lacking guys/gals. In your earlier years, you may be totally shy and self-conscious, but you'll lose those qualities in the high-school years. You can be sort of vain or even a bit of a show-off when you get caught up in exciting events in your life, but you usually redeem yourself in some playful way before you lose a friend.Jealousy shows its ugly head sometimes, but generally you aren't affected by it unless your guy/gal tries to provoke it. In the guy/gal department, you prefer the athletic or artistic types. You're in absolute heaven when you find both of those qualities in the same guy/gal. When you're looking for love, a guy/gal who can make you laugh scores points, big time!

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^You always go LLOOLL with me, do i count as acceptable?

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LLOOLL
    Ur such a pet, sarat!!!
    And you;ll always be my little bro :grin:..dont ever frget that.

btw..howd the long hours go??? ;)

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^*blushes* :grin: I loves you too!!! Long hours went crazy, all work worth nothing, ethics quiz was easy as crap :grin:

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Ethics huh? Yea that class is great-not to mention easy..especially if Uve got ur morals straight..and ur mind open to opinions. Tell me if you ever need help (but look who am i talking to..the NERDDDDD ;))

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^My sista!!!!

11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ OO,... so senti *sniff*

12. d_ist_urb_ed

@sista, my morals are anything but straight, they had this guest speaker come into the class and the damn woman had to pick on me, convo went as follows:-
    Speaker:- Let's imagine if you worked at a subway....
    Me:- I dont do subways
    Speaker:- No no, let's imagine if you worked at a subway and your boss was dishonest and a drunk, what would you do?
    Me:- I'd clean out the safe as soon as possible and then quit.........
    *silence*
    Me:- What?

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Wuh? Feeling left out??

14. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ disturbed..LMAO..and then cut half the deal, aye?? ;)

15. tejas

tejas ..........

THREE.......
    You are imaginative, fun-loving, thrill-seeking and expressive. You're so charming that you attract many friends and you are almost never lacking guys/gals. In your earlier years, you may be totally shy and self-conscious, but you'll lose those qualities in the high-school years. You can be sort of vain or even a bit of a show-off when you get caught up in exciting events in your life, but you usually redeem yourself in some playful way before you lose a friend.Jealousy shows its ugly head sometimes, but generally you aren't affected by it unless your guy/gal tries to provoke it. In the guy/gal department, you prefer the athletic or artistic types. You're in absolute heaven when you find both of those qualities in the same guy/gal. When you're looking for love, a guy/gal who can make you laugh scores points, big time!

Hmmm...not bad.

16. d_ist_urb_ed

@sis, totally aye:grin:

17. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

thrd hijackd.. :aggre: by the fallen demon n his bro.. erm.. sryy.. sis (courtesy.. Im a guy? thrd ) :grin:

18. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

aaah zat's me.:)

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Perfect! I Am Just Dat Kinda Guy. Thanx Subhro!

20. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

all numbers have negatives and positive effects....................every coin has two sides.............

rohit
    astroguru26