Your Love attitude number! .... quite gud!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Subhro, Feb 7, 2006.

1. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

three......likes to dominate..that really can upset the love feelings........

rohit
    astroguru26

2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

U got sidney sheldon with u or what ???

3. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

too much philosphy kills love...........loves to travel ...

rohit
    astroguru26

4. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

why so................typical 5 number attitude....inquistive mind......why who when how etc

rohit
    astroguru26

5. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

ambitious love projects..........speciality of 1.....big dreams watever.....likes to show the class he belongs........

rohit
    astroguru26

6. knight_guitar

and typical sidney sheldon answer.. mr. rohit sabkabhagyadeknewala (even bejan daruwala, will never have this big last name)..

7. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

lol................u have given me the nice name..............i cannot change my name....i will keep the name in my bank for your kids..........lol

rohit
    astroguru26

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

You mean emo/mallcore ? :think:

9. knight_guitar

ahaan !! changing ur profession from an astrologer to an investment banker...

mutual funds are subject to market risk .. read carefully before investing ..

if u gonna be my investment banker i'm surely gonna ahve a great loos for my kids..

i can see.. that they gonna born .. naked and bald ..

10. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

not like that...........saturn gives all types of pain to 8 number ...so that atlast salvation ..nothing to die for nothing to smile feelings.........pure salvation........

when everything will be taken from you...u will be emotinaally drained.....u can be bitter or better depends on your matureness...........
    no doubt..it has the attitude of going against system to prove the love feelings....but alas severe heart breaks/deception etc is the price one has to pay for the 8...

rohit
    astroguru26

11. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

i love being in the atmosphere of commercial aircrafts viz..airbus.boeing and all.............only almighty knws when to take out the pawn out of chess sessions........ he is playing over there...

rohit
    astroguru26

12. Rani

Rani New Member

its too true!

13. knight_guitar

hmmmm.... don't u think if he's playing there above.. we are his opponent..

btw how come u changing ur job so quickly.. i mean ur not changing the job ur changing ur whole field in every post..

14. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

aprt from my professional part...these are my other fields....astrology,numerology,signatureanyalysis,graphology,tarot card,runes.i ching..ki astrology..and many more.............that keeps my life busy.... and i love being occupied apart from guitar and poetries...........i said too much....

god knws who is playing
    against.........he keeps his smile and patience too..we are just a pawn.....decision to allow our part depends on player........i feel

rohit
    astroguru26

15. knight_guitar

ok what do u analyze from my signature.. that how dark i am !!

or u talking about that written signature thing ? .. tarot card ..

dude
    i'm happy with my job (as a software engineer ) and playing guitar

so just love my passion for programming and guitar

and with the god and we playing chess i'll rather say.. we both playing chess instead of god ..

and trying to pwnd down..

kidding..
    enough of astrology u take care and i take care of myself..

16. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

i am talking about your signature how u sign on paper .....not the signature here.....

its part of graphology..............take care

keep smiling :beer:

rohit
    astroguru26

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

SIX............
    You are warm, loving, devoted and affectionate. Your outgoing, thoughtful nature attracts many girlfriends/boyfriends to you and usually some of the nicest guys/gals too. Because of your need to care, you can end up in a relationship that requires too much care taking to make it balanced. Since home and family play important roles in your life, you are unlikely to be attracted to guys/gals who your parents wouldn't like. Sometimes you have a slight jealous treak... but it doesn't last long. Some people with this love attitude number are prone to making harsh judgments of others, especially when others don't share your set of values. You are especially attracted to the good looking, boy/girl-next-door type who is smart as well as a gentle man/woman.
    oh wow...oh wow.....how do u do this guys..they are absolutely true...i couldn't find anything, to oppose...just too true...
    i have some nteresting choices to pick as well.. ;)

18. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

good things are always felt as really true if it matter to our personal life..........but vice versa is not possible...........

rohit
    astroguru26

19. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

u r welcome :beer:
    talk 2 astroguru26 (rohit) if u need more info.. he's quite impressive in dis field :)

20. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

ONE....
    You are charming imaginative and independent. Usually your style is ahead of others; you know what's in and what's way out. Sometimes you're a little too aggressive when it comes to pursuing a love interest. You have a way of drawing attention wherever you go, and this dramatic flair usually attracts the strongest guys. Your competitive nature either draws or repels guys/gals...but those who can't handle your power aren't your types anyway. At times
    you can be possessive, manipulating and demanding with your friends and in love relationships. You like guys/gals with lots of intelligence... and knock-'em-dead good looks don't hurt either.