Your Favorite Cartoon ,....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Sep 17, 2004.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

I was really a cartoon freak and really wanted to become a cartoonist at one point of time , so juss wanted everyone to share his / her best cartoons here ,... you can post some pics of your fav cartoon too ,...

for me i used to watch the adams family , popeye , bugs bunny ,....... etc etc

LOVED TOM AND JERRY :) tom ruled :rockon: but jerry ROCKED :beer:

2. my fav cartoon is.... HUM TUM

hehe kidding
    my fav cartton is tom n jerry i luuuuuuuuv t n j

3. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

was never a cartoon buff..

dont think i ever watched cartoons at any stage of my life...

:beer:

4. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

If you are talking of cartoons as in comic strips my favourite is calvin. as for animation, its tom and jerry, hands down.

5. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

cartoons!!! Love 'em still!

Let's see... I was a big supporter of cartoon Network in its glory days and also the DD channels... the original scooby doo shows, yogi bear and other hannah barbara productions, tom n jerry, duck tales, centurions, space ghost and the likes, smurfs, ghostbusters, extreme ghostbusters, x men (original), batman of the future, garfield, mummy's alive, top cat, richie rich, he man, road runner show, bugs bunny, dexter's lab etc... i watched them all...

My fav...
    1. South Park!!! - ok, its a bit vulgar and not suitable for all ages... but its the best!
    2. Simpsons - humour level is equivalent to south park but a bit less vulgar and more subtle.
    3. All the original cartoon network christmas specials... eg, the town that santa forgot, the grinch who stole christmas, yogi bear's christmas,
    4. Tom n Jerry - the classic cartoon
    5. Bugs Bunny - another classic... nothing beat's a good bugs bunny cartoon.

6. bob-bobby

ha ha essi , sure you are a cartoon freak ,...

yogi bear was surely cool. and scooby doo and shaggy always rocked the house ,...

7. bob-bobby

u must be kidding , our u really stay in mars ,... but i know in one episode tom was there when jerry stamped him to mars , lol,...

8. esgallindeion

So... lets begin a discussion on something... the demise of cartoon network??

I hated it when they made it compulsory hindi! I mean, almost every toon had the same few voices... deedee (dexter's lab), bubbles (powerpuff girls)... etc... It was a bit too irritating.... then the insane no of scooby doo cartoons and the repeats and rerepeats and re*10^1000peats, it just drew me off.

9. esgallindeion

Ya, I remember that episode... have u seen the one when they are already in mars 9or was it moon) and they fight with each other using high tech gadgets?

mars is a very favourite place for most cartoons... Marty the martian was one of my favs acme creations.

Then Ninja Robots also had this martian army...

10. bob-bobby

hey that really sucks , but i didnt knew abt that !!!!!!!

original versions in english was good , i tell you these people can be real time suckers sometimes ,...

tell me what was the use to do it , do they think kids dun understand english , what waz the main reason , anyone knows ,...

11. bob-bobby

sure mars was like a paradise for most of the toons and many went for picnic there ,...

12. esgallindeion

because they thought they could appeal to a greater market by making it all hindi... some areas they kept it a choice for the cable operators but in my area (new del), they made it all hindi with a couple of hourse of tamil in between... sucked... then they changed cartoons... got in tenali raman, suppandi, mahabharat, ramayan and stuff... yuck... i mean, ok, they are our heritage and quite cool in their own sense but as a part of cartoon network??? I mean, get it on with tom n jerry, bust some ghosts, go to smurfyland!!!!

13. bob-bobby

yeah , now i get you well , .... i am sure the whole idea and concept must be yuckiieee , for sure ,...

promotion of hindi language - wud be one of the factor too , i guess ,...

14. esgallindeion

Ya... so, anyway, it had one positive effect... it made me turn towards other sources - south park and simpsons.

15. bob-bobby

simpons was cool , heard they came up with a indian version the singhsons , lol that wud be really worth watching ,.... :)

16. esgallindeion

eeewww... no!!!

Its a sacrilege to copy something like simpsons/south park!

17. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Na Bob..really didn't watch any cartoons...
    probably a little spiderman..thats it..

18. bob-bobby

ha ha , well i juss saw their advertisement , the singhsons from punjab and it also has some cute lil surdies ,....

19. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

T And J obviously.. Though i ove Calvin and Hobbes Comic Strip and Snoopy (Peanuts) Comic Strip.

20. bob-bobby

i think if we do polling , t n j will surely rule the house :)