Your experience with Blind Dates

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Apr 24, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well its muss be a wrong timing for you , it really depends whom you you goin to meet and how well you know him ..

you can know the person quite well before actually you and meet the person ..

thats what i do , unless i dont speak to the lady well i dont go for dates ..

a lesson to learn after some hoorible incidents ( you can call them nightmares ) eik , even thinkin abt them skakes me up :shock:

2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

blind dates are ****

3. shak

shak Harrr!

nope no blind dates for me ... (i've gt a girl and i am sticking to her like chewing gum)
    has anyone tried speed dating?

4. bob-bobby

whats speed dating , care to let us know more abt it , seems interesting !!!

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

ok....have a couple of crap expriences

....went with this gal....to this place called Kobe's sizzlers (in mumbai).....i had 500 buks...forgor credit card...bill was 1200....and guess wha.....gal had to pay.......

went again with another gal....skipped an important meetin at wrk....got call frm colleague sayin meetin wasnt good.....hopes of gettin new project crashed...was depressed....asked the gal "im not in a good mood....can we plzzz continue nxt week"....she left and never called...date flopped

6. shak

shak Harrr!

right...so its like equal number of guys and gals get together .. they sit one in front of the other .... and chat for 5 or so minutes...the idea is to know each other as much as possible in that time .. then some nominted guy will ring the bell after five minutes and every girl moves one place to the right .... so after every five minutes you get to chat with a diff girl ... after all the girls have chatted to all the guys ...you make your decisions ... see which girl suits you the most .. (or what guys suits u the most) ...and ask her/him out ... simple...
    my college held such speed dating thing last year .. they were raising money for the british heart foundation ... hehe the success rate was 12% :p:

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

wow^^^^^^^
    v nice dude

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

nope, no blind dates...i think blind dates are ghey...hehehehe...btw why do u ask neo?....something coming up?

9. bob-bobby

sounds interesting sharukh ....

10. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

anyone tried fire dating?

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

wats tht..?

12. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

you tell me

13. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

how am i supposed to know :think: :think:

u started fire date topic....

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

Fire Dating 101 - a beginner's guide

a group of 5 guys and five girls eat date palms beside a fire - after 5 minutes a preappointed match referee, rings a bell. the highest date eater amongest the guys pairs up with the highest date eater amongst the girls and so on.

reverse fire dating = the highest guy teams up with the least date eating girl.

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

hmm..sounds interesting...

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

we should try a fire dating session at the next aniversary of igt - all the members can sit and eat date palms - imported from bharin - bill on lord neo. lets see which guy members manage to light the fire of which girl members, with their hogging talents ;)

PS : i hate dates, palms or not.

17. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

yup...im in....

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lmao !!

but dont you think fire dates would be illegal in this part of the planet? if not banned, that is !!

or at least fattenning - you know all those Baharinian dates !!??

19. rechts_234

rechts_234 New Member

i was shooting in the air ... there might be a thing called 'fire dating' ... who knows

if not, now it is ;)

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

aaahh !!!

the fog lifts !!