Your death clock!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by akkyy21, May 22, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Even wondered how many years are you gonna survive in this world??

If u did,..then stop it now,... this is one cool site which supposedly tells the date of your date with death.

Hehe,.. i found it funny,.. I am gonna die at 74!!!

Chk out : https://www.deathclock.com/

:beer:

guitarangela and Addy Pant like this.
  2. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

septeber 6 ..2065

that was dumb!!!!!!!

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

heehe..akky..this was good fun.. and the funniest parts were the seconds countdown clock and extend ur life now...huuuuuuuhahahaha..what crapola....but it was fun..heehe..iL live to be 80...aaack! cripesssss!!

tahda!

4. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

That was cool! I'm going to live till Monday, September 15, 2064. Wish that it wasn't crap. Reps for akkyy. :cool:

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Mother F*&%n SH#T , I am gonna DIE on Dec 22, 2019..... At the age of 36........ HA HA HA...... Guess i might die even before that......

6. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

I m too close ... guys .. 2008... lol 3 more years.. n tht too in feb ... not even 27.. :beer: :rockon:

JAZZ likes this.
  7. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hahahaa,,.... lets start designing your matrimonial sachoo!!! hehe,.. kiddin,.. yeah but seriously start drinkin day n night,.... start dopin big big biggggg time,.... man u got only 3 yrs,..:-(.

8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

HAH.....................ME GONNA DIE IN.............Monday, March 12, 2063 :grin:

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I have seen this long back. Anyway come home on April 12th 2067 and keep my guitar with me for the burial 'cos I am gonna be playing in Hell.

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Oh ****. I just realized. I am gonna be dying at 90. God / Devil please take me much before that. I dont wanna live till 90.

I am a proper smoker smoking for nearly 8 years. It says that I will die in 2067. If I declare myself as a non smoker then it says that I will die in 2051. That gives the message. SMOKE Cigarettes and drink beer if you have to live long. Secret Forumula revealed :beer: . All the kids out here. Go home and ask you momma to get you a nice ciggie because you want to live long like me. :rock:

JAZZ likes this.
  11. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

HEhehehhe,....Niceeeeeeee man!!! :rock:
    ok,...in addition to wat he told to ask ur mommies,... also ask em wether they know hw to roll s h i t,.... hehehehahahah,...

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Wednesday, July 24, 2058 ,, long way to go

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

^^...the time will come :p:

14. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

It says that I will die on January 16, 2080. May be I can see more wonders than u guys

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^whoao!!!!!! u gonna live a long life:grin:......................angela!

gonna live till 90.................................................................:grin:

JAZZ likes this.
  16. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hmmm,... but it may be not all that gr8,.....

hehe

17. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

my life so far was so so good. Maybe I will live long because people in my family have long records in living.

JAZZ likes this.
  18. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Man,.... same here,.... but i dont wanna live till that age man,.. i hv seen ppl diein with pain in bed!!! Its horrible!!!

Thats y i say,....

"Live a thrilling life to die a thrilling death, take my word dude, dont die on the Bed"

JAZZ likes this.
  19. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

it also has a option of delaying your death , did anyone tried that ... lol

i think , its the same clock posted my me some while ago , anyways let the new member enjoy it !!!

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=5655&page=1&highlight=death+clock

that time according to the clock i was suppose to die in 21 days ,. i am still alive .... or is it my ghost who is posting !!! :annoyed:

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

Sunday, March 1, 2037 :(