Your Body is a Wonderland

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by acousticdreamer, Jun 15, 2007.

1. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

i'm_not_neo likes this.
  2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey love your voice damm good nd like the way u changed the guitar pattern

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

EDIT: guess I judged it too quick, will listen to it properly later n let ya know

2nd EDIT: I didn't like the voice in this one.. I liked it in Indian Rain though

Guitaring is definitely nice!

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

no yaar i think its good...........

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Excellent voice Acousticdreamer, i agree with Radicalz_adi, very good and i really liked your song.
    The recording is good, but i didn't like one thing, i think you used too much delay for the percussion(drums), would sound alot better with a litlle less, but overall, my compliments for this wonderful job, keep on going!!!!

6. acousticdreamer

@Cryptic_Angel

Thanks for your honest feedback! Yeah, you are right...this is not really the best I can do...

7. acousticdreamer

@Keoraf

Thanks a lot!
    Yes, I will keep your suggestions in mind the next time around

8. sunanda chatter

sunanda chatter New Member

pattern

asole ami natun guiter shikhchi. kintu kono ganer pattern ta ki bhabhe bujbo jodi ektu sahajo koro keu. thank to all.
    sunanda

9. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

^^^ Dude you will get better revs if you ask in english. Anyways, question ta beginners lounge e kor.

@Acoustic Dreamer: Nice guitaring. Maintain tempo. And nice voice. Do knocking on Heavens door

10. satan_4_infinit

satan_4_infinit New Member

nice guitaring ..keep these stuff coming..nice work..reps coming through

11. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Guitaring is definitely good...keep it up..the rhythm is foot tappingly good..

The only error is when you missed a line in verse 2...and I didn't find the bridge a bit out of rhythm (but its pretty good)and a minor change of lyrics here too ...voice is pretty good too..nice work..:dance:

12. azmanian_devil

azmanian_devil New Member

The voice was great, but I felt that the song didn't exactly flow. The breaks you took, stole a little of your voice, if you link between phrases, the song will sound much better.

You've got a sweet voice though. I didn't listen to Indian Rain so I can't comment on the others :p

13. faiz0802

faiz0802 New Member

The cover was amazing... I did however , notice, that u retain the indian accent while singing a western song. Not really a bad thing, i found the whole cover to be really nice. Cheers.