you wanted pics..here they are

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by deepsal, Dec 25, 2011.

1. deepsal

deepsal New Member

so bajaao is giving away 30% off on all products
    so just to make sure that they are giving it on high end stuff too i asked them
    if i buy the 6505 head listed on their site for 48k,then i will have to pay 33.6k for it(just for enquiry as i knew its exact price)
    this guy sameer chris or whatever his name is got offended for some reason and he began to question whether i own a 6505 or not and asked me for some proof,here you have it kid...
    i also posted a pic of my pedals,which i recently go from u.s'
    cheers kid i am not a wannabe i was just checking... :)
    i dont trust bajaao...they never declared the winners of write a review to get 10k worth gift card,i doubt they will give 30% discount

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      170.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      160.1 KB
      Views:
  2. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

^can you elaborate a bit on this a bit, couldnt comprehend. This is what i understood, bajaao is allegedly giving 30% discount so to check on it you contacted them and then they asked you if you own a 6505. But why did they ask you if you own a 6505 when you contacted them? or are you reffering to some forum member named sameer chris?

So did they say that whether they are offering 30% or not? I am at a little loss on this one. But they do have a 10% discount on ibanez going on.

3. deepsal

deepsal New Member

they didnt ask me whether i own a 6505
    or not
    i asked em about the price of 6505
    when sameer read my comment he asked me ''dont you already own a 6505'' to which i replied yup i do i was just asking.and so on doesnt matters

enjoy the gear pr0n

p.s if anyone wants the ibanez ts9 pedal they can contact me

4. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Ahh i get it now....

5. theghost

theghost New Member

The 30% discount is real dude i ordered a guitar with it...just get 5 friends to like it and u'll a code....enter it while checkout and u get the discount :)

6. deepsal

deepsal New Member

no you dont need5 ppl to like it which guitar did you oder btw???

7. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

^ wow if the 30% is real i want the code or know how to get one i am just about to purchase a guitar+amp in the coming week.

8. guitar_seller

guitar_seller New Member

Hahahaha... I was the guy who troubled you deepsal... But it aint a gear p0rn.. Just the amp head doesn't makes you a gear hound.. Anyways glad to see the pics .. cheers !

9. deepsal

deepsal New Member

will post the pic with the cab later cheers and you said that i can call you a douche after i post the pics and now that its 12.25 am in the morning christmas is over and santa gone mind if i call you so :D

10. deepsal

deepsal New Member

@ayu bad luck maam the offer ended at 12am today

11. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

@deepsal, Why don't you post a video or something playing the amp, just out of curiosity want to know how your 6505 sounds....

12. deepsal

deepsal New Member

trust me you dont want that to happen
    a friend of mine borrowed my amp once for recording purposes i think i have his recording in my computer,will try to post that

13. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

howz peavey vypyr tube 60,classic 30 and valveking

14. Sumanovo razor

and also the transtube...heard that they emulate the sound of a tube amp pretty well

15. deepsal

deepsal New Member

why do you always have to hijack other's thread dont do it from the next time kid
    still..
    have heard many people say that peavey vypyr tube is better than the vk,but i think podhd500 has more advanced modeling compared to vypyr tube 60 so if i was given the choice i would rank em as follows
    1st egnater tweaker
    2nd peavey vk
    3rd pod hd500
    4th vypyr 60
    i wouldnt recommend transtube and classic

16. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Why do you say so?
    Are you sure it's not your friend's amp? :p:

Anyways what cabinet do you use?

17. Sumanovo razor

well i didnt hijack anyone's thread...saw some discussions over peavey amps so was asking...anyways sorry uncle...

18. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

too bad, i could have almost 15k worth of discount and with that could have bought a tech 21 tm60..... but anyway i'll mail them and aks for some discount coupons anyway.

19. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

Here's my JCM 800, cab pics to come soon, as soon as i can find some pics..... :D

Attached Files:

• JCM.jpg
      JCM.jpg
      File size:
      27.3 KB
      Views:
  20. deepsal

deepsal New Member

^try harder kid wanna see my dumble?
    @ricky you guys got me confused even i have begun to question myself wait lemme ask my friend