You Nick Name !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 25, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

Well , i have always been wonderin ,... there has to be some reason behind all of you not keeping behind all these your nick names ,...

well , many are happy keeping their original names but the count is very low ,...

what made you guys keep this nice ..

mine : well it was when i come to nigeria ., the locals use to find it difficult to pronounce my indian name so i had to keep an english name and hence bob uuurfff bobby came up !@!

2. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

I already had a Hotmail ID, but wanted a new one just to store some random mails ... and in a burst of temporary (people opine it's permanent :p: ) insanity, I chose my Hotmail ID as nikamma1112.

Gradually, I stopped using my old Hotmail account (the other one), and started solely using nikamma1112. Since then, whenever I've signed up on any site, it's been this :-D

- Raj.

P.S. And 1112 obviously refers to 11th December, the day mankind will always rue ... the day I tumbled onto this planet.

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Asmodeus... well, its actually a very cool sounding name... tho actually, its got very disturbing meanings :::

Asmodeus is the demon of forniciation, jealousy, anger and vengeance. His main misssion is to prevent matrimonial ***ual life, to destroy new marriges and support manĀ“s desire of other woman. Asmodeus is also one of demons causing obsession. He has always been considered as one of the most feared hell demons of Satan. In the seven deadly sins, Asmodeus is demon of lechery.

So, Beware of the ASMODEUS

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

d_ist_urb_ed, isnt it obvious? It was the first band i ever started to listen to seriously, and secondly it also refers to my mental state..............Muahah, beware;)

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ disturbed - Lolz... If like, we both so dangerous, lets team up and cause total destruction & annhilation in the world!!!

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

well i actually wanted to register as light_of_erindir but i was hasty and forgot the 'r'.

I have been a huge fan of the LOR trilogy.
    And light of erindir is the magical light given to Frodo by Galadriel...Lady Of The Woods...to help him in his journey towards fires of mount Doom.
    'May it show you light when u r in the darkest of places' - Galadriel
    It suddenly lights up when Frodo and Samwise are fighting a large monster in a dark cave near the gates of Mount Doom.

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Ri Za Aj

ri - stand for my name ie. Riza
    za - Stands for fiancee name ie.. za__
    Aj - Stand for my Last Name ie. Ali Javed...

so it counts as my full name along with my fiancee's name... :p:

8. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I didnt get the "za" part...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

^^^..good one rizaaj..unfortunatley i can't have a nick like yours...why? well
    sh = for my first name
    i____ = for my girlfriends name
    t = t gives my middle name tayyab..
    so it all comes together as......

....uhummm.. may be i'll pass... :)

10. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

its Zahra..:p:

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@shahrukh.. it wud be nice, interesting Nick .. lolz

12. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Asmodeus, will be cool, what we gonna call ourselves once we team up?:p:
    @Rizaaj, nice philosophy behind the ID, best of luck to you and Zahra:)

13. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

@rizaaj aww sweet:)

well browneyegurlie...take a guess i have brown eyes? lol and also theres the song my brown eyed girl...so seeing as i like it i used it as my nickname for my email and this :)

14. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I've been into death metal for a really long time now. It's pretty much the standard handle I use on message boards now.

15. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

it was suppose to be fictional_reality ...song from slayer....not that it is my hot fav. song....i like dat song...but its name came quite appealing and attractive for me. damn! i cudn't write more than 13 words....so, it was just fictional_real. :sad:

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

thanks dist and BEGurlie... but im stucked in engagement only and i dont know where am i standing... Sorry Off Topic

@Fictional_Real... Sad,,, but your current name sound really nice.. Fictional as well as real

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

I had always wanted to ask u.. u r the light of whose erindi?

18. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

this is just my name ... no nicks for me :)

19. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

everyone thats known me for a long time has 2 know why guns n roses is my nickname. cuz i like guns n roses. listen to it.....(echo) ......guns n roses.......;)

20. ebgdae

ebgdae New Member

Oh, of course, refer to the strings in the guitar.

I am new in this landscape. In other forums, I use the handle jusmail. My name is Justin and I am from Bangalore.