You Gotta Check Thie Outtt ( Purani Jeans )

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by SG1, Sep 21, 2006.

1. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Hey guyz yo'll gotta lsn to this .. as its a lot of hard work .. i made a whole new version of Purani Jeans am sure u all are aware of this song .. anywaz please have a lsn it won't bite yea. Comments are welcome .. Thankx..

https://www.soundclick.com/danysh

Its My and ma Bands Offiicial Cover Song.

The Ending is a lill Messy cuz i Got Hyper :) and didn't had time to record again .. so Go easy on it!

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  2. Good one SG.... totally rock style... :grin:

reps for sure..... keep rocking and keep posting... :)

3. lukemanasseh

lukemanasseh New Member

good work man.....it shows ur hard work....really rockin work..wid tight timing.....all d best 4 next cover.....

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

sth new

good work dude!!

5. armani4eva

armani4eva New Member

your drummer is a god!

6. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx alot guyzzzzzzzzz
    and i do the Drumming ma self with ma electronic drum kit set in ma room .. :) thankx for lsnin really appreciate it guyz..

7. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx alot man .. really appreciate it :)

8. jozko

jozko Banned

SG, i wonder why u r hanging around in a forum like this. wasting ur time.
    Top stuff! Looking for rep link.

Did u do it all alone or with bandmates (are they backing vocals) If u did it alone how many passes it takes, like program drums and then play guitar and sing along? Drum machine is something u can program or u have to play it like drums. I haven't seen real equipments, electronic or other. And what's the name of ur band?

Stop wasting time here, give it a thought :-D Ah not even a trace of original Purani Jeans music coming to mind after hearing this. The 'New Jeans' is damn good. keep it up. Wrote a lot. Hope U atleast give me free tickets to ur band shows :-D

AzRoCk!

9. jozko

jozko Banned

Damn it says "spread" i might even go to the extent of making another ID to spread, or... later. owe u one

10. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Okay Jozy lets start from the top .. Why am i hanging on this forum :)
    Well Indian Guitar Tabs and Ultimate-Guitar is more like a teacher for me .. everything i learned and i play i got it from here .. This is Actually ma secong ID on this Forum .. its Bleeding Guitar here .. and i'v been learning alot since 2 years when i joined this Forum .. Alot of guyz stay one one kinda music and thats what i hate abt this but i think we can chang it here alot and people can take me as an example of what one can do when he try differen stuff .. so no matter where i go what i do .. ma fingers won't stop typing www.indianguitartabs.com lol when i have free time in ma hand .. and i hope u know what am talking abt ..

And Normally i do everything Alone .. this Song YES its done by me Alone in ma Room .. took a lot of time cuz i had to change the whole theme of the song Music vise but stay in the tone of Orig Purani Jeans with Vocals and everytime i try to continue recording something new comes to my mind ..

Umm about the passes and Layerz .. yea it have almost 15 layers as i tired to did it all alone .. cuz when ur working in a studio or with band mates u dun need so many layerz but as am still learning so yea i can't take chances .. I did the Drums first, then Bass, Then Rhythms, then Leads and finally Recorded the Vocals and yea Backing as well .. so yea man its alot of hard work involve and theres nothing better to see people giving comments on your hard work and they appreciate what u did ..

Thankx again guyz i think thats abt it.
    Thankx again

sanju_strings likes this.
  11. jozko

jozko Banned

hey u have given so much details, u n bleeding same person? :-O

in ur words I can feel the passion for music and the effort u put in to rise to such a level of guitaring, singing and music in just 2 yrs. A lot of ppl appreciate ur work here and look forward to more.

it was wonderful to read ur explanation on production of ur music and the several layers and phases and pain that u go thru n manage well. impressive! u deserve more replies now that all know that u did it all alone. awesome! somebody even remarked u r drummer is God. no need for more reps. keep it up

i appreciate ur point on learning diverse stuff in music than just stick to a band or style. totally agree

all d best. Dil maange more :)

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

awesome men

desi version lol

reps ;)

13. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Wow dude, loveddddddd it! Awesome, very diff. Do u mind sharing this song. I mean can we download it from there?

Hmm,.. ur bleeding eh? U had posted ur LP pics once if am not mistaken? Not sure,.. were u the one?

14. mastermind_jinx

mastermind_jinx New Member

good work dude!!

15. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Jozzy : Yes sir am the same guy .. and yes everything u said made me proud of ma self lol no seriously i feel good .. am working on ma next cover now .. i hope to hear from you soon abt that too. Thankx again man

Sanju : thankx alot man appreciate it .. and thankx for the Reps.

Akkkyy : Thankx for lsnin man .. am still working on the vox for the last part as soon as they are done it will be ready for download.
    And yes that was ma Lp. .. still have it :) and luv it.

MasterMind : Thankx dude for lsnin ..

RoCKaZ!!

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

good one.
    I dont think i found any flaw or anything in this :D

And I guess this is not how teh original song goes, so, kudos to you man if this is your own take at the song :nw:

Whats you signal chain while recording such stuff? (Guitar -> xxx -> xxx -> comp)
    I think you are using direct recording, aint it?
    There is some fizzyness in the tone, which you can get rid off if you use mic and amp.

If you are already using an amp-mic combo, then reduce some treble.

17. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

Thankx for chking it our Alpha .. yes it all mine ..

and abt the Fuzy ness its my DrumKit .. there are some bugs in its software i tried to fix it .. but i guess i have to the advantage of warranty which came with it .. so yea .. thankx for the advice man .. will work on it again and replace it with a neew track rell soon ..

alpha1 and Iraqita_EP like this.
  18. vini

vini Repeat Offender

oh my..im goin all gaga over ur cover...very professional experimentation.
    it surely must be one of the few good covers of igt.

:nw: reps! (after spreading some)

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

really really cool song
    reps

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

No no, not fuzziness, its fizzyness.

Fizzyness in guitar tone is caused by following reasons usually:
    # Direct signal going to recording medium. When you use microphone on an amp, the speakers soften the tone a little bit (especially the higher frequencies) - that is the characteristic of guitar amp as well as speakers chosen for guitar amp cabinets.
    # Digital equipment. Since A/D, D/A conversion is never perfect, it introduces a harmonic noise, which results in fizzy quality.
    # EQ. Ppl usually dial in a lot more treble and presence than required. :) And have a tendency to reduce mids as much as possible, that gives a very thin guitar tone, and highlights the fizz.

Thats why I asked you about your signal chain.