You Give Love a Bad Name.....

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Mar 4, 2008.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

2. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

man!!! it totally is KICKASS!!!! its freakin awesome...the vocasl have improved so so much..the guitaring is unbelievable!!!! the solo esp....reps for you!!! i love it!!!!

3. guitarist_gal1

and i think its one of your best recordings...way to go!!

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx rinks lets see wat pple hav to say

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple if uve forgotten im waitin fr comments

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

am i that a bad???replies plzz

7. azmanian_devil

azmanian_devil New Member

Bon Jovi's songs are pretty difficult to cover, so I have to say it was a great effort by the band as a whole, just a few tips on improvement especiallly the vocals since I am a singer and Bon Jovi's my favorite band and frontman.

First, don't slur the words, in some parts the words are kinda slurred, and that could be because you might be playing an instrument too at the same time. Instead, add a little style to it, you know a little punch. The song is a very ***ual song and it requires that sorta energy. The band had it, the vocals just seemed "punkish" if thats a word. If you listen to the song, you'll see how there's a little spice or a little flavor to the lyrics when he sings it. (or used to sing it..)

Other than that, the band was great, you have a pretty good bassist I must say, just ask the guitarist to be a bit louder, Sambora's presence is missing T_T.

keep the faith

Az

8. guitarist_gal1

he s played everything himself...different tracks ..mixed togather....

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1st of all was the track length 1:35? or did I get it incomplete?

Nice effort. The performance and mixing was cool. And the singin style ala Bon Jovi was also good.

Oh but please keep the distortion down. It sounded like metal tone to me, not the rock tone. Or was it that you were using a processor?

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^ i think ur mistaken.........its more that jus 1:35..

any ways.....

radicalz ur easily one of the best rockers in this forum if not the best......

good rec....u seem to improve day by day!!!

kepp rocking and posting dude!!!

cheers!
    :beer:

11. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

come on mate lets do Livin on a prayer wat say sorry wont happen like last time hope you got my message abt the comp prob.

12. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

man u really Roc:band:

though there is chance of improvement but all over its very good:rock: :rock: :rock:

13. Jimmy Page

Jimmy Page New Member

nice

Nice effort.PLEASE post the solo tabs u used

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

amit this is actually so very wrong of u(in general of so many pple who say there is room for improvement)cuz u know if u only say there is room for improvement then u shud tell us where otherwise howd we all improve......and jimmy i didnt do it thru the tabs jus listen to the song ud get it

shorty wed do it im in delhi havin ma coaching would be buyin a new laptop shortly so id start recording then...

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah its diff tracks use softwares like audacity guitar rig guitar fx to get the final thing.........so i mix so many tracks its fun.......