you and me(lifehouse) cover by rinky

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by guitarist_gal1, Jan 26, 2008.

1. guitarist_gal1

guitarist_gal1 New Member

hey this is a cover of 'you and me' by lifehouse...its one of my fav songs eva..one of my fav bands eva...do post your comments...
    cheers
    rinky
    https://www.soundclick.com/rinky

2. eureka1986

eureka1986 New Member

beautfull work.......
    i really loved the vocals n the strumming was good too
    keep up the gud work

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

freakin love ur voice.........awesome

4. malini5

malini5 New Member

Awesome!!! You are too good.....Please can you give me the chords of Teri Deewani? The original is too high....which are the chords that you used?

5. guitarist_gal1

hi thanks guys...vivek(thats who eureka is), adi n malini....malini i used the same chords(Em D C) for teri deewani..used a capo...

6. dinudj4u

dinudj4u New Member

Your voice Rocks

Hi rinky i have almost downloaded all your songs and heard a few of them .... you really rock ....gr8 voice infact umbrella was too cool ....rest will update you laterz once i go thru them....

can u just paste the strumming pattern and chords ... ? that will be very helpfull for newbie's like me....

thanks In advance

tc:beer: :rock:

7. dinudj4u

dinudj4u New Member

Hey Forgot to ask one thing, r u taking any professional training for singing
    and who is playing the lead in one last breath ?? its on elect guitar ?
    ???:cool:

8. guitarist_gal1

no i ve taken no training..and thts me playing guitar along with singing in one last breath..and yeah its on electric guitar.....noone else has played...which song do you want the chords of dinu?

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I love your voice. However, you can do way better with the guitar. This is probably something that will come with practice and listening to a lot of music. The problem with your guitaring is that all your chords are on a high octave and so it isn't really sounding as nice as it could. See if you can work on that.

I loved the strumming on the recording of you and me by akky21 which i heard on this site ages back...see if you can find it and listen. I think it was high but he was hitting the bass strings a lot more so it gave the chords a 'full' feeling.

10. guitarist_gal1

cant hold bar chords right...fingers too small... :D...it does make a difference..

11. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

LMAO! Finger length doesn't really matter Rinki unless you play a spanish guitar(it has a wider fretboard and frets too, atleast mine does). And for your songs, I don't comment on non-metal english songs(it's against my principles) but I did listen to the two Hindi songs, and you're pretty good. You and Malini both prove me wrong when I say all Indian girls are posers.....LMAO! One thing, try to add more passion (referring to the song Teri Deewani) Anyhow, very well done!

12. guitarist_gal1

wat?? all indian girls are posers??? thts bullshit...!!! and i dont even have to be singer to prove you wrong...anyway it doesnt really matter...cos us girls think the same bout you guys...lol...

13. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

I don't want to start a ***ist war here, but seriously, what the hell?......lol.....!!

14. guitarist_gal1

and bjr...i ve heard the you n me done by akky21 and i dint really have such a high opinion of it...first of all its pretty evident tht he s done the guitaring and singing separately....secondlly it sounds like he s just heard the song like once kept the lyrics in front of him and recorded...they were nt in sync with the guitar too...the strumming tho was ok...so yeah dont worry i know wat you re talking about and i do agree...but dont compare the two recordings..

15. guitarist_gal1

yeah man it waas shocking for me too....and dont worry sweetie ....im not trying to start a ***ist fight here....just said the same bout dudes as you said bout girls...so we can both cool off here ok..we re cool...tc..

16. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

lol...Yea, I'm cool, hope you're too.....and I USED to think girls are posers, not anymore though.....!

17. guitarist_gal1

okay im glad you dont...but in future in case yu re impressed by some chick..dont tell her you thot all girls were posers and she changed your opinion....trust me..its NOT a compliment..lol......anyway..thanks for the appreciation.... tc.. :)

18. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

lol....hahah....thanks for the tip, il keep that in mind. lmao! and tc you too...and you're welcome.

19. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

awwesome rinky!!

20. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

awesomme rinky!!