You and forum

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Theguitarist, Feb 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

Hi,
    I have this question on my mind that there are many people out here with 1000+ posts and i wanted to know that what is about the forum(any forum) that drags you everyday here?You must be really liking this site to come here so much.
    I know the first reason you people would say is friends,the poeple who visit have become our friends and all that.but I wanted to know that dont you have friends around you everyday.Is not thier friendship enough.I mean what is reason that you have to come to this virtual place to find friends.I can understand one reason that you might not have music community around you.If yes then i would say find one near you.It is not hard if you are studying.
    Well,can you tell the reason behind yours coming to the forum so much.I just wanted to know thats it.

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

dude...i come here for the following reasons ::

1. FRIENDS HERE....i love to make friennz in both worlds and the people tht i have met here r jus awesome so i don fell alone even in the real and the virtual world....i always feel ther r frienz for me round the clock...

2.i love to give guitar knowledge tht i have and also learn the things tht i donno frm others thorugh this site.....

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

u get addicted to this site v easily

i think neo must add that fact in the term n condition disclaimer whether if u r addicted IGT is not responsible ..lol

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It's just a way to kill time when I'm home alone and have nothing better to do....and when I'm downloading stuff and just waiting around. It's got nothing to do with making friends...just killing time in a reasonably constructive way. I have way too much free time for my age.

It's not just a virtual thing. Pen friends have existed ever since the postal service developed really...the electronic postal service just does a better job of bringing pen-friends together. It's an exciting thing for some people.

Now since we're pretty much online here....what do a bunch of music geeks discuss? Music I guess....hence the general one-trackedness of the forums.

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Time Paas.
    This isnt the only forum I waste my time at.

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Why are you asking such personal questions? What will you do with the answers?

7. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

Sorry uncle ji apko bura laga.I was just eager to know that so i asked.Forum is for discussing things so i had this in mind.You just dont answer.
    There are many things which we do and there is no reason behind it.I am not going to use this information agianst you in any way.This information is useless like many many other topics discussed.(now dont start pushing me for this.There are some good topics but you also know this and this is a good forum this is a good forum this is a good forum calm down people now sit and relax. ;) )
    I must say you are a conserved guy such small things are personal to you.And i dont even know you to create my opinion about you.There is not even a need to do that also.

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

not anymore :'(

@bjr, U told me about a writeup that you will be writing. What happened to that?

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Still in observation mode....but I do have it in mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.