Yo dudes/ladies new song from me

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by getshorty80, Oct 12, 2006.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Yo Dudes And Ladies New Song From Me!!

hey guys i have done a demo of another new song please do check it out. Its a bit RAW but just wanted to put this out. will work on it to give a better version. But need ur comments.
    this is the link to the page. the new song is called "Burnin rubber".

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=608302

2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey guys!

yo dudes whats up. Please do check this reocrding and tell me if its any good. thanks in advance

3. jake_e_lee

jake_e_lee Banned

the rythm section is ok,and u seem to be trying to work out a melodic theme which is cool..keep at it and u will get better.
    after a point it became a drag..and the solos didn't help either.
    it was messy and i felt u had no idea what to play over the progression.
    thats where phrasing comes in and u seem to be overtly influenced by joe satriani..im not saying its a bad thing but ive started hating everyone who tries to sound like him..pool in other influences and try and get a style happening for you.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Hey, thats got a nice rok-n-roll feel to it. Reminds me of carcass (swansong) a bit but nice song. Please dont add vocals to that :I

5. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

thanks guys

Oh yeh as i said the whole drum and bass lines are from the Summer song(obvious influence of satrianion this song). i know it gets a bit of a drag at some places but its just a demo. I will put out a decent version soon. thanks.

6. jake_e_lee

jake_e_lee Banned

^^ lol..u nowhere mentioned that the drum and bass lines are from summer song..hehehe.
    neways..post the final version sometime.
    will defintely give it a listen.