Yo.. 10,000 members up!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by aysh, Jul 29, 2005.

1. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah ...i guess thats a senti moment for all of us!!!!!

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

IGT completely rocks. No doubt about that.

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

for all those guys looking for a virtual treat , i think i can help them with that ..

how about we start with some chocolate cake :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

:p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

Attached Files:

4. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

congrats..........

5. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^well said vini..yes give us some treat...:)..Like points...*kidding*..:grin:

Anyway...good to have 10k members..
    But the number of members, wont matter unless they take part in the FORUM whole heartedly....I guess you know what i mean...:)

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Ok we will treat you guys by adding a new feature to IGT with zoom's help, how about that?

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

gr8!now we have established ourselves as the greatest asian guitar tab site n forums!
    congrats all!and i already took my share in the cake!
    Sorry to spoil the fun but seriously 40 percent hardly even posted nything.i dunno why they are still kept safe here.they instead be deleted!

8. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

dude, a large portin are silent members...members who come regularly, are invisible and post if and only if its necessary.....

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah!i have seen hellotta bday fellows in the portal n their profiles.they hardly even posted at least 10 posts in matter of 2 months or more!but if its ur way and then have it the same!

10. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

very true
    ........what is the number of regular visitors??
    .........does this site has account expiry thing as well!!

11. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

cool neo .....
    congrates .....
    i m sure u never thought ur site will be this popular when u first started it .....
    cool ....

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

does anyone know the average members newbies entering this site every day?!!

13. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

If a user gets his required chords and tabs...without posting...why would he post for no reason?
    Most silent users are members of IGT...becuase they are guitarists at some level! They logon get(search) required chords/tabs.... and get back to practice.
    And we dont force anyone to register, as even a guest can read all forums without registering!
    So the 10K members are really the people who felt the site is worth joining.

Its on an average 48members per day!
    And its rough... sometimes it exceeds 100+

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

14. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

congrats, igitians, and especially to u neo. u have done a gr8 job. this is a site i usually visit. i am kinda addicted to it.
    let's go for 25k now.
    and, that pic pf cake is not enough bobby. we need more.

15. bob-bobby

you can have the whole of it , i cant let down a girl like you :) probably share it with vini ;)

i think i can handle the others :)

dlogic likes this.
  16. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Congrats....to IGT and to myself .....cause i'm 1/10000 part of this great venture...:)

17. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Yeah, congrats IGT!!!!!!!!1

18. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

that won't be a good idea. she may not get anything even she decided to share. u get me another one, give the old one to her. ;) :beer:

19. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

what about my cake!!!....any ways reps to you bob for the cake...if vini didnt eat eveything...he he

20. bob-bobby

come to nigeria , i ll offer you a black forest ;)

dlogic - find a cake shop in new delhi !! :p: