yeh shaam phir nahi aye ge guys i have a ??????

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by falcon eyes, Sep 11, 2005.

1. falcon eyes

falcon eyes New Member

s a l a m all, i have a Q? yeh shaam phir nahi aye ge(junaid)
    dil ki baaten sabhi..........................dil kahey hum sunne
    D - - - - - - - - - - - - F#m - - - - - - - - - -
    so the Q? is i,m a beginner and F#m :cry1: if there is any cord can go with this line instead of..F :eek:: ....# :shock: ......m :annoyed: ........plzzzzz post thanksss

2. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

if u're struggling holding the F#m Chord then u can play the last three strings instead....
    so f#m = 244222...just play xxx222 if u're a begginner and your fingers hurt..otherwise the proper way is to play all six strings. also another way to play f#m = 2x4222..but this u mite hard too. so just stick to the last three strings :p:

3. shak

shak Harrr!

f#m is simplest when played like a barre ..
    the method told by quadrophinia is ok but the chord wont remain F#m if you play it that way .. the voicing might sound ok but the bass will be cut ..
    i have other voicings for this chord but they are far more difficult .. irecommend you practice plaing barres

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

all i can say is practise barres... u will get it in a week.. i bet...

once you get hold of the barre chords.. it will completely renew and change ur guitaring.. and u will feel the beauty of barre chords then (Y)

5. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@ shahrukh..why wont the chord be the same?..isnt a minor made by r 3b and 5th? which i'm guessing are in the last three strings...the rest of the notes are only repeats isnt it?

6. shak

shak Harrr!