"Yeh pal" - My own composition - Created & Sung by Mudit

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Jamke, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hey Guys,

This is the 5th song I have composed and sung by myself, but its the first time you would be listening to my own composition.
    Its a hindi song, and the instruments that I used were sitar, guitar, and the drums.

Its again a home recording, and I have only created the chorus until now, the song requires a lot of enhancements.
    Check my website for more information on other songs: https://jamke.cjb.net

To listen to my composed song "Yeh pal yaad aayenge" click on the link below:
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/jamke_music.htm

Waiting for comments.....

Laterzzz :beer:

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

k,.. yeh pal is not accesible as of now,..... but i heard Dus Bahane,... Hard work i guess!

3. Jamke

Jamke New Member

I think "Yeh pal" is accesible if you click on the "Lo-fi"....try it and let me know...

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hmm,.. chked it out now,... pretty good man!! I mean considering u r doing all this at home,...... wow!!!! Amazing efforts taken man.

I hate to say this, but i found yr pic pretty funny man,.. i mean wat r u doing dude? Shooting some one with yr hand gun or sumthin? hehe :p: pls no offence

5. Jamke

Jamke New Member

haha...actually my friend was sitting beside me...i cut him off :p:

6. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

well...i think u have potential to be a good singer..just keep workin on it.

i didnt like the programmed drums..i thought the track would have been better without it.

ahh..and u should add more lyrics.

peace.
    dharmatma

7. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Thanks Dharmatma. Yes song needs to be further enhanced, this was just the beginning!

Keep listening.....!! :beer:

8. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Removing this song from soundclick in about a day or so!