Ye Jeewan Hein - on Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Friends,

I love this song because of the superb guitar strumming! I attempted at recording the video in my voice. Again, I've used simple chords - all major and a 7th chord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDIYiPN55do

Please do let me know your feedback/comments =)

2. kaylash

kaylash Member

hey hey hey!

That was excellent again.
    I never get this strumming correct for this song. i have tried. is it possible to record the strumming, show us people how you do it and post it on you tube?. i would be grateful to you.

thanks bro

kaylash
    ==========================================================

3. Crazy_Engineer

Sure, I'll try to do that. There are couple of things though -

The original strumming it little slower. Also, I sang the song on a faster tempo (that's how I like it).

4. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi crazy....very good strumming...but singing needs little improvement...overall good....you have good control over the guitar...
    -krishna

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I agree with Krishna, singing wasn't very well, you can do much and much better, but overall a very good work from you, keep posting man!!!

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Nice work ..crazy saw it late..but nice control on rhythm...may be singing slow with fast rhythm made ur singing difficult..try playing..slower maybe that will make u sound better(just a silly suggestion...u have done tremendous job)

Put up the chord....yaar..if you can..I loved it watching you play so i will try out my hand..

may be ur playing on FMaj scale..and using A# and C along with that.

waiting for chords.thanks...

7. Crazy_Engineer

For the song, the chords played are -

F - F7 - Am - B - C

Simple :)

Thanks a lot for your comments. Yep, I played the rhytm faster. I'll keep your suggestions in mind!