Ye dard bhara afsaana sunn le bedard zamana : THE TRUE TRAGIC STORY

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vinayakindulkar, Aug 27, 2007.

1. APPLE SINGH

APPLE SINGH New Member

Bjr what is this ?

In the post Dard e disco you make an excuse that you don't have GUITAR
    ( but I believe may be you have KEYBOARD or atleast HARMONIUM )
    thats why you are unable to say anything about chords and here you are
    saying about chords really a big deal .
    But puppet girl I just want to say one thing that if there are 5 versons of a
    song and they use -
    C major
    A minor etc thats OK but do you feel you are better then those musician
    present in the music industries . If yes then great , just great !
    I am waiting for some origional composition from you .

Really Basit praaji it is foolish thing to trust anyone without knowin anything.

******************* Bolo waht a fun **********************

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

um, what excuse? I said I was not going to tab out the song. I've heard the song a few times on the radio and god knows its annoying enough and on air far too often. If you're really so chuffed about showing me up, just lookup chords that I've tabbed on the forums in the past and tell me if you think I'm wrong somewhere. Having someone disagree with you often brings in a whole new perspective. Do that and you'll actually be doing me a favour.

No, I just feel I am different. Rather different. If that is so hard for you to accept, maybe you need to take your head out of your arse.

hmm, I looked up origional on urbandictionary. I <3 the site:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL, what an amusing thread!

4. spydra

spydra New Member

The memories :')

5. vivek.gaur0816

vivek.gaur0816 VivekLoveRock....

i dont wanna increase ur pain..bt i think u shud apply lil bit f ur mynd too while following certain things u knw....i knw its lil difficult 4 d beginners 2 figure ot chords bt trst me its so simple 2 get major / minor yaar....
    4 learning music u shud hav lil sense of music..if u dont hav,try 2 develop it..if u still fail..leave it man,dats nt ur cup f tea !!

6. spydra

spydra New Member

I quite like Apple Singh. The puppets on the first page were quite hilarious.