"Yauvan" - Composed & Sung by Mudit - -

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Jamke, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hey Guys,

Please check my new composition named "Yauvan" meaning Youth.

Instruments Used:
    Bass Guitar, Casio (Piano), Digitzed Drums.

Please click the link below:

https://www.soundclick.com/jamke

EDIT NOTICE:
    The above website does not contain any of my compositions anymore, I have Deleted them. Please visit https://jamke.cjb.net for more information on how to listen to my own compositions.

Comments would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Mudit

2. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

wow that sounded so good

good job

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Fantastic stuff....

to be frank one of the very few self compositions here which I actually liked.....great recording....great voice...nd nice lyrics....fresh stuff

on the downside u cud have reduced the length a little..."Yauvan ka rishta purana hai"--this line was sung too mny times over the song.....just a stupid sugesstion...

i kinda expected some agressive riffs and stuff on the song later...which to my surprize were missing...and tht was a good thing....

keep it up...reps for u

4. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Rajeshwary: Thanks! :)

the_wizard: Thanks for your comments! Thats not a stupid suggestion you gave, good you noted that. The reason the line became redundant was because I did not know what else to put in my lyrics. I am not too good with poems or shayari, but whatever I get in my head I write it down.
    I could have put some aggresive riffs, but decided not to. I wanted it to be a slow piano based song and didn't want it to have any high levels, wanted it to be in the same rhythm, as far as the music is concerned.

Guys I am waiting for some more comments on this song.....please comment!

5. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

^^hey mudit i checked your song in da morning,but didnt have time to reply.....
    your work is SPLENDID!!! liked it very very much...:)specially the riff...b-e-a-utiful.... :rock:

but i too would like to suggest like wizard that there should have been some aggressive riffs,some distortion...like getting mad with real emotions....would work wonders for the song.....also the drum rythm used was very simple....try something else.....something like that in nothing else matters(metallica)....it would totally enhance the feel of the song....
    plz do these changes...i really like the composition and would truely like to here it improved.... :beer:

6. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

Hey, i couldnt rep you ...so i have donated 2k points to you as a gift....awesome work dude....i think you should give professional touches to all your compositions and bring out an album....keep it up!!!....:)

7. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

same as hardik!!! drum pattern is too simple .. infact there is only a bass... do use guitar ... not tht piano built guitar.. voice is pretty nice from other of ur songs.. start was good but u continued in tht pattern only, sum changes n the song could b more attrative.. but itz nice to c ur improvin day by day...

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

y dont u give out mp3s???

9. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hardik & slipknot: Thanks a lot for your comments & appreciation. I am responding to you both as you both have fairly the same comments.
    I agree with the changes, adding some guitar riffs & different patterns would sure shift this song. But I would have to really work on that, adding piano rhythms with guitar is not that easy, lets see how it goes. I have noted your points, and hopefully you will see a change in this song soon, whenever I find time. Thanks again for your comments! :)

10. Jamke

Jamke New Member

slipknot:

All these are my own compositions, & I dont feel safe giving out mp3'z.

I just saw that show "Fame Gurukul" today, noticed that they used the first four words of my song "Yeh pal yaad aayenge", though a completely different tune. My heart almost stopped :shock: Did you hear it?

So anything can happen - honestly I dont feel safe posting my compositions online in any manner, but I have to, as I am getting informative feedback from you guys as how to improve! :)

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

good thing u didnt....it would have become cliched in that case...

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

so u think they copied from ur song!!!! if u want sponsors u have to give ur mp3s or called it demos to da company at tht u have 2 give it........ :eek::

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

heard sm more stuff.....loved the vocals dude....r u classically trained by any chance.

and u play all the instruments...I mean even sitar and all??

I shud say brilliant stuff dude....but I guess most of the songs have the same redundancy problem U know repeating certain lines and stuff.....so I guess you shud try filling them with a little more lyrics...try wrking on tht lyrical thing....(just a sugesstion)

overall ur stuff is awesome dude....:nw:

14. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Nah, am not saying they copied my song, their tune is entirely different, only the first four words are the same. Maybe they might have got the idea after listening to my song, who knows; I am just saying that it is risky for people to post their own compositions online, there can be many Anu Malik's who will get an idea after listening to someone else's composition.
    Yes, to sponsors I will give a demo of my songs in mp3 format!

15. Jamke

Jamke New Member

the_wizard:

I havn't taken any training at all, no Vocal training, no instrument training....... the reason I havnt taken any training is because I have stayed outside of India my whole life, never got that opportunity to learn from a professional person. Whatever I know right now is by watching others play and practicing it on my own.
    Instruments I play: Casio, Guitar, & Drums.

Yeh, the reason I repeat lines is because I dont have any lyrics....am not too good with poems and shayari...will probably need someone else to do that for me.

Thanks for appreciating my work! :)

16. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

thtz really nice!!! waitin for more stuff from ur side!!