Yamaha G 50 for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by abhijitnath, Jul 23, 2007.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

For sale:
    A rackmountable Yamaha G 50 guitar MIDI convertor..excellent condition, barely used.
    Can be used with any GK-2 equipped electric or acoustic steel string guitar and any hardware or software synthesiser to produce authentic synth sounds from your guitar! It can also be used with a standard guitar cable to produce monophonic synth sounds (i.e. you can play single notes but not chords).
    Has amazing tracking (far better than Roland GR-series) since it is based on the AXON series MIDI convertors licenced technology. Has many of the same cool features, like string split, picking position split and sustain/hold (i.e you can play bass on your low strings while playing violin on the higher ones, or have trumpet sounds by picking close to the bridge and flute while picking close to the neck. You can also play a chord, hold it down, and solo over it).
    Serious enquiries can contact me at yngwienath@yahoo.com. For more details, go to https://yamaha.com/yamahavgn/CDA/Co...CTID%253D208500%2526CNTYP%253DPRODUCT,00.html

2. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

How much for it?

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Mail me;)
    Lengthened message (10 characters minimum..gaah!)

4. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Im not interested. I was just curious sorry.

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

yngwienath ...
    nice ID :grin:

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Is this the one you picked from me....