Yamaha F310

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by xiinus, Apr 11, 2008.

1. xiinus

xiinus New Member

Hi :)

I am a newbie to guitar zone . . . and am going to buy my first guitar . . . at Bharat Music House, Lajpat Nagar -New Delhi . . .

Can you please tell me, if the choice made is correct? The guy is asking me 6k with softshell and a pick . . .

I went thru the Buying Guide and plan to play Em with strokes UUDDUD and see if it strums good enough . . . any other checks to perform . . .

I couldn't get a hang of tuning the guitar, so am going to ask the chop guy to tune it for me? will that be ok . . .

currently looking for some teacher/institute else would've cajoled one to come along . . . :( . . .

Please help, all suggestions and thoughts invited . . :)

- xiinus

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

if u are new u wont probably even know wat Em sounds like.................howeva Yamaha F - 310 is a good guitar wid melodius voice,,, all in all a good guitar.....ask da shopkeeper to throw in a bag wid cushioning and an extra pack of strings......u will need atleast 5 or 6 new picks as we tend to loose dem pretty quickly.........i suggest u try searching at some new places for da same guitar maybe u will get a better deal ........dere's a bhatia musicals in Khana Market in Lodhi Colony...........or try searching at bhargava's in daryaganj...............

3. zephyr359

zephyr359 New Member

anyone know the current price of yamaha acoustics??? i heard that f210 are not mage anymore ..is it true?

4. uses28

uses28 New Member

i bought today :) yamaha f310 at 6900 (including gig bag + set of strings + some set of picks)

5. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Way to revive a two year old thread. As Zaphod says, "Even the ghosts will have settled down and raised families by now."