Yamaha Electric Guitars

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Varunendra, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

Hey ppl,
    Which YAMAHA electric guitars are good? I am a beginner and have been learning now for 7 months and i am thinking of getting an electric guitar but only from YAMAHA at the moment coz i am getting good discounts on them.SO just tell me which models of YAMAHA electric guitars are good!
    Thanx
    Varun

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

and well, if are a pro and interested in rock/metal .......go for rgx series they rule!

4. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

Thanx for the info but since i am beginner i think i shud get Pacificia...the RGX cost around 28,000rs..thats too much yaar!
    What about the amps and processor?
    Varun

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well,, if u are going for yamaha again ........go for magic stomp......its a really good processor from yamaha and wid good and gr8 range of effects......or else u can try digitech stuffs (pedals/processors)......depends where do you stay??

6. Varunendra

Varunendra New Member

Thanx for the help...so do u think that PACIFICA is best for me then? as a beginner that is

Varun

7. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Yamaha makes quality instruments, i might order a Yamaha RBX775 5 string bass as a backup bass.

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

go for a pacifica..have seen lotsa guys use it and heard from lots of em bout how good it is.

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^dennis yaar.....u havent tried hand on pacifica......dude........it is awsome!......well i had a chance of getting it but i din want it due to cranky metallica color!:annoyed:......then saw ibanez and heard a lot of them!......it was perfect!

10. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

i would reccomend the rj (or is it rg) series ahead of the pacifica. they range about 15-20k - theyre really good for the price. i currently own a yamaha rgx121sj (i tihnk thats wat its called - cant check - its back in bombay - im in the us right now). it is a good guitar.

11. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

For a budget of 12k or below, I recommend the Squier California Series Stratocaster over the Yamaha Pacifica.

12. vlada729

vlada729 New Member

go for Pacifica 112... the best buy for years... nothing comes even close in that price range...great just out of the box!