Yaar Main Nachoongi - Salman Ahmad opening tabs !

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rizwan, Aug 11, 2005.

1. rizwan

rizwan New Member

here are the opening tabs for Yaar Main Natchoongi by Salman Ahmad, which are repeating for the whole song again and again. just tabbed out.

e----------------------------
    B-----------------------3---
    G-----------0---------------
    D--------4--------4--------
    A-----2--------2-----------
    E----------------------------

i treid too much to find these but cudnt find no where, so tried myself. great song ! great composition ! Salman rock and Junoon rock !

try out please do let me know how it is.

rizwan junooni

2. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

gr8 tabs, nice work, try out the electric part tooo

3. rizwan

rizwan New Member

i dont have an electric. and not sure if i can get tht out too, but lets hope i might.
    thnx buddy for ur comments.

4. yasir_88

yasir_88 New Member

can ne 1 plz tell me from which site i can get salman ahmed'a songs

5. pakijawan

pakijawan New Member

salamz and hi all
    hay yeah me too i want tabs for his song,and speaking of salman ahmed :p,i met that guy yesterday at this show in virgina ,he was selling his cds for 15 buks and signing it.this is where i got pissed,i saw some girls just go and asking him to take pic's,so i was like i shoudl take one too,when i went to him asked can i take pic with him,he was like sure if u buy my cd,i was like what the..,then i was liek no man i dont 15 buks with me,and then after a while dono why he asked my name and wrote my name on cd and i thought he was being nice and giving for free then he kinda staried at me lolzz and i figered he was sitll asking me money ,i was like ok hold it which i told to this kid next to him coz salman got too bizi taking to these other girls next time me..and i said brb lolzz,never went back.so thats my little story.Well even tho he didnt let me take pic with him,still love his playing,so peace out ,and salamz

6. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i'm gonna tell him the next time i see him :annoyed: