*** YAADEIN - Where are those days (DEMO) - MY OWN HINDI COMPOSITION ***

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Jamke, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hey guys,

Am coming back after a long time to this site. So decided to get your views on this new composition I was working on.
    Its still very rough, got to improve on the lyrics and re-record my vocals, and then record it in the studio.
    Also planning to add some american rap to it, lets see how it goes.

But for right now, I want your views to my song:

Please check below link:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=356306

Hope to hear from many of you!

Laterzzz

2. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

sounds fantastic.... but the initial loop sounds familiar :eek:: ... But anyways, I dont see any guitar work in this !!? Nevertheless, this is pretty impressive :) ...

rock on !!!

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

quite professional according to me and ur calling it rough...nice vocals and loved the tabla :) u can add rap and remove the alaap..i mean u can consider that!

Good!

4. Jamke

Jamke New Member

DJCrunkMix - Thanks for your comments! Well I did play the electric guitar, but it is not highly hearable, I concentrated more on other instruments this time. Music is not only about guitars, but am aware that this site is only about guitars..lol ;)

Vini - Thanks for your comments! Yeh it is pretty rough for me, the quality doesn't come out that good at home, so I will be going to a recording studio soon.
    What do you mean by remove the alaap? which alaap are you talking about?

5. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

wow nice work man.... sounds goood i like ur alaap

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey ur alaap sound like sum himesh reshamiya (songs) .though itz not my genre i enjoyed listenin yo it..

7. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Which software do you use ? Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic Pro, Kontakt (NI), FL ?

@ Slipknot , I agree. Jamke's composition is much better than Himesh Reshamiya's shit. Even though, he is claiming that its not a professional recording, it sounds awesome. But yeah, I agree that the genre is sort of like himesh's. Personally, I dont like his music. I am more into some "quality" music from ARR, SEL, Moitra, Deb Mishra, Kreem, Salim Sulaiman, etc from bolly music.