Xeejah da king ov guitars

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by tipu, Feb 26, 2006.

1. tipu

tipu New Member

do ne budy ov u hav heard xeejah whos da king ov guitars in islamabad ryte now..he simply roXXX ,hes an amazing guitarist he plays continuously widout ne gaps fer 5 to 6 hrs ,,,www.zeejah.com ..chek his instrumentals nd temme abt his guitars...nd if ne body want classes from him den do temme...

2. nikz999

nikz999 New Member

wer is he takinG Classes????

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I say though, what's the use of playing continuosly 5 to 6 hours? Does he need that long to impress his audience? Yngwie could do as much in 5 seconds.....

4. junoonist

junoonist New Member

itz d stamna of dat guy yaar !
    i think itz not so easy dat play continuosly about 5-6 hours !
    gr8 !

5. d_ist_urb_ed

^Great, he has amazing stamina? What does that prove about his sense of music? The guitar isnt a test of your physical health........

6. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Hey, i've heard Xeeja's instrumenals. Namely Kitaab, Gomba and Do Raastey. They illustrate that Xeeja has an amazing ability to play almost any genre with a guitar. Kitaab is the classical guitarin genre, Gomba is like Punk/Pop rock and gomba is more towards the metal genre. But anywayz, he's simply AMAZING.

7. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

is it zeejah or xeejah? and wtf is "xeejah" anyway?

8. tipu

tipu New Member

well hes givin takin classes in his studio in F-6....
    the purpose ov sayin dat he can play fer 5 to 6 hrs continously is dat hes nt a simple guitarist can u play continuously diff scales ,dif modes fer hardly 1 single hour ,.....u ppl don noe abt his class ...hes simply amazing ,ny 1 intrested in learning den do temme

9. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm..website u mentioned does not exist..

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^Our intelligent friend doesnt know how to give the URL, it's
    www.zeejah.com

11. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

maybe hez so excited abut zeejah thing tht he 4got how 2 write the urls...;)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^I'd say, that was the most horrible rendition of a URL i've ever seen, maybe i should edit it for him.

13. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

i guess he has not yet realize hez mistake otherwise he would have edited tht thing first...