www.chordie.com

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by tejasi, Jul 12, 2005.

1. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

Hey everyone,
    Didn't know where to post this...so decided the english guitar tabs forum was the best place. Most of you might already be knowing abt this or must already be members of this. I found this amazing website hosting a collection of thousands of english guitar tabs and chords. Check it out! (BTW, am not sure if it's ok to give links of other webistes on IGT... if not, mods, please let me know via PM).
    www.chordie.com
    Enjoy!
    Tejasi

2. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

Hi tejasi,

Course, ur intension was just to help soul but still tht makes difference coz if ppl wud find tht site better ;) , who's gonna come back here other than the true IGT'ian :rock: . I m not a 'mod' but still we :rock: . wat say other guys..

anyways take care n belated B'day wishes.
    sachoo

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I disagree. Why don't you let people decide for themselves...you cant keep them here against their will anyway. It's not like s/he is advertising. This seems to be a decent site which could help beginners.

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

chill out....people give links to ultimate guitar and tablotium all the time here...no big deal...these r well established sites for english music ....
    but IGT's usp is Indian music and there ain't any site bigger than IGT in that...(read the page heading!!:))

so tejasi no probs for the link ...

P.S. ...I am not a mod!!...(tho i like to speak like one...:))

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-