Wud Indian Idol be Successful in Music Industry

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mystiq_rhymes, Mar 4, 2005.

1. mystiq_rhymes

mystiq_rhymes New Member

Hi there .... wht do u think that Amit Sana or Abhijeet wud get a place in Industry or would be another group like VIVA.......

2. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

now this is a nice thread to see.....

its one thing to pick up a band and put tthem togetrher and ask them to sing - that one might see will undoubtedly fail....

but now - look at indian idol - it simply recognises the best vocalist - on his own he will be able to succeed....

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Is VIVA successful? I have no idea.........

4. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

WHats VIVA???...never heard of them ...
    Only time will tell if Indian Idol is a success or not..

5. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

don kno whthr indian idol wud be succesful or not..

but i don like indian idol.. thr r plenty more talented singers... 2 of my own frndz wud sing bettr than them nyday..
    and also there's a lot of lobbybaazis and bettin.. the results r not always fair i guess...

he wud be anothr manufactured stuff i guess.. just guessin..

nyways all the best 2 him.

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Indian idol's gonna vanish ...but looking at the popularity of the show ....maybe his first album will be a hit... but nothing can be said what will happen after that...most probably he'll vanish just like VIVA.....

Hey d_ist_urb_ed......who's the other guy.... ur judwaa bhai something.....?!!!!:):)

7. Subhro

PAL by Indian idol SUCKS... they made a mess of the KK classic.

8. nikamma1112

nikamma1112 New Member

Absolutely agree, Subhro ... Pal starts off well, but some of the singers (dunno kaun kaunsa part gaa raha hai) mess it up bigtime.

But Sawant is a good singer. I loved the way he sung Tu Mile Dil Khile in the episode when there were 3 left ... and also O Majhi Re, he did a fine job on that one ... and I rarely appreciate people who sing Kishore songs coz they usually mess the song up. :-D

Whether he would be successful or not, I believe yes because the judges at Indian Idol are big, influential names. After that, it's upto his capability whether he can sustain himself at the top. And his luck too, of course.

- Raj.

9. Subhro

ya good luck 2 him n kudos too 4 makin it this far. hope he doesnt turn out 2 be anothr manufacturd product n form nothr aasma or viva.