wtf??....wats wrong wid IGT

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by cYpHeR, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

think thats ok

next time just include in the last line
    i :beer:

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well if you have any problems with any of her poetries , why not comment on her thread instead of starting a whole new thread on it !!! let her reply you back on her own thread , ...

are you trying to be a god over here !!!

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

that has already been done ...

n she has said sorry for that ...

4. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

well da thread is not based on her poetry...its because ppl here r violating da copyrighted info by not mentioning da source

5. bob-bobby

well if shes already agreed that its not her poetry and said sorry abt it , why wtf this thread !!!

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

this was the purpose ...

the purpose wa snot to offend anyone ...

again i fail to realise why ppl take everything soo personally here on IGT ...
    c'mon ... this is just a website ...

7. bob-bobby

@ sss - are you the infidel to the detective !!!!!

your link not showing up ....

8. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dude....plz read post no. 24..

now since igt is a public forum....and i read is smwhere dat neo has registered it legally (smwhere in feedback)....i falls under the IT laws thingy. Now im no freakin lawyer but wht i know is you cannot post somebody elses wrk without giving that person credits for his original work....like the copyrighted stuff. and mny ppl here are violating it in tabs poetry and other forums.

urs was just an example...and since uve given ur explanation its fine wid me....im no GOD to judge tht ur explanation is true or not.

9. bob-bobby

very well said , this is for all of you to understand !!!

so when you come here , get educated and jerk off !!!

10. bob-bobby

oh yeah right , people are violating DA copyright thinge !!!! oh yeah !! and you have a problem with it .,...

so now its your responsibilty to corner everyone who do so , is it !!! are you a govt of IGT !!!

screwdriver said sorry for posting copied poetries , shes just the one who caught ur eyes -- you have previlages and you managed to make some friends here at IGT so you think you can do any damn thing you say !!

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

c'mon ... where is all this leading to ...

is it even remotely connected ?

12. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dude chill...i kno ur in rage.....im not tryin to show anyone who i am....govt or god....it was juss a reality chk for ppl who r doin all copy paste stuff...nd if my friends were doin dat i wud not hesitate to point it out....

13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

this thread is turning dirty

bobby that was just an example of how some members have copy pasted things but "forgot" to incude the source

hm what cypher must have meant well tahtas what i understand is that users should b discouraged from getting credits off others works

n that they should include the source of their article if possible

14. bob-bobby

@ cypher , dont just say anything just for the sake of telling something , talk something which makes sense , we all are grown ups here and we all know what you trying to hint at !!! what you trying to proove ?? who gave you the right to decide what is wrong and what is right here , you mean all you do here at IGT is right !!!!

@ sss - what previlages members at IGT have none of the boards can get that kinda **** from any members , hats off to neo who can tolerate things to his extremes - when things go out of hand , we have to put our head together and there is no way anyone would be left out , many of the members posts are just ignored without him bieng warned or something , try to take advantage of these previlages by enjoying it and not by provoking it !!!

@ spy_game - if cypher had a problem with any thread , he shd had posted a comment on that particular thread instead of starting a whole damn thread just to get some freakin attention on his name , or else he could had even sent a pm to that particular member if he was so damn modest and loyal to IGT !!!!

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

dude....forget me talkin sense currently u r talkin outta ur senses just becoz i posted bout ur thread...u wudnt hav reacted lik dis if i was just pointing at screw....or any other person

16. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Dude tell me this, just because something exists on some other site means the other site is the original creator of the content? Can you prove it wasn’t cut pasted by the other person too? Can you prove copyrights?

It’s the nature of Internet, everything goes around. People have been ripping IGT contents from long back, you would see Hindi tabs on various other sites which were originally on IGT.

Though it is common courtesy to mention the source of information, people don’t bother to do so at times….which is not nice!

I have mentioned this a hundred times, we can take action when we are approached by the original creator who can prove beyond a doubt that it is his content and not based on public opinion or suspicion.

When you submit content to IGT you certify it’s your content and if its not it’s your fault not IGT’s, it’s very clearly mentioned in the TOS.

So instead of starting a thread drumming for support, I suggest you take it up directly with the concerned people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.