Would You Donate Your Sperm?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by BubblyMartini, May 8, 2006.

?

Would You Donate Your Sperm?

1. Yes...Only if you get a fat cheque for it

21.1%
  2. Yes...If your physically fit, the receipient is in desperate need etc

10.5%
  3. Yes...You just want to ...whoever the person maybe, howmuchever needy he/she maybe

26.3%
  4. No... You'l save it for your spouse

5.3%
  5. No...You dont want the family genes to travel to the wrong people

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No...You just dont want to..whoever the person maybe, howmuchever needy he/she maybe

5.3%
  7. Yes or No....But for some Other reason.

31.6%
  1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Would you Donate your Sperm?

Yes
    1. Only if you get a fat cheque for it
    2. If your physically fit, the receipient is in desperate need and the specific characteristics they need match
    3. You just want to ...whoever the person maybe, howmuchever needy he/she maybe.

No
    1. You'l save it for your spouse
    2. You dont want the family genes to travel to the wrong people
    3. You just dont want to..whoever the person maybe, howmuchever needy he/she maybe

Note- People, keep the seriousness of the topic
    if you find this thread stupid/boring/weird or anything of that sort, ignore it

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Anyone trashing this topic will be seriously admonished. No lewd spamming on this one.

3. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

I have never EVER thought about that one...

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

No. It would disturb the Biological Descent .. n bring complicated issues like Incest, Adultery etc ..

EDIT: So Vote goes to No - other reasons ..

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Ahem < avoids any comments for fear of being sterilized by Disturbed>

6. vishalj

vishalj Banned

How so?

Its anonymous. They don't even tell you where your sperm is flowing (could't stop myself).

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

or whether the effort was worth it..

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Well hopefully it was or you're the only person who enjoyed it.

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

A's sperm is given to say 100 females .. eventually all the kids of these 100 females would be like bros/sis .. possibility of incest ..

similary there are many other things ..

This is completely muh view .. Everyone need not agree wid it ..

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Incest is not a biological concept, its a social one.

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Yup .. n I'm against it ..

12. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Yes, so what your saying is too much of a technicality!!
    Arbit Funda.

13. shak

shak Harrr!

for some reason, fathering a child while not knowing him/her seems a bit daft to me really ... but on the other hand, there are people who try very hard to become parents, but cant for some reason so if they need help in obtaining healthy sperm .. then why not!

difficult to answer .. but i guess for me the circumstances will make the decision .. and i havent had them yet ..

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@dennis .. Y don't u just post yo thoughts n get off ? I've already said what i wanted to ..

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Why are you getting so pissed?? I have a problem with what you said and I expressed that.
    I think what you are saying is stupid if you take a minute to think about the plight of all those childless couples who cannot conceive.

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I say yes with either of the options a or b selected.

17. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

umm i dont know..... naturally ...u would consider donating anything u could if u wanna help someone....... in this case if a family needs a kid u would consider yeah donate that.....or even donate ur kid instead...... but i think mere opinions wouldnt do any good to this issue it might rather spoil the seriousness....... in my opinion we have to consider religious factors ( not the social and legal ....coz they are made by humans anyways so they are based on bounded rationality) ....... im not being religious or something but yes its nice to have this thread open n it certainly has made me search for the answer (whether it should be done or not in Islamic perspective) or if not then y not? the logic behind it!! ........ im gonna look into it n if i am able to find any answer (hopefully i will) im gonna get back !

EDIT: jus when i posted this i considered few other things similar to this topic

For instance if the topic was ' would u donate ur kid? '

so in that sense other questions could be....would u donate ur mum? would u donate ur dad? etc? im not tryin to spoil this topic or gettin off the topic.......what im sayin is these things are similar to each other and the questions i mentioned sound very extreme in a sense (assuming no one would like to donate his/her mum) ...... so it depends on the person whom u r asking ...what values he has ......ermm.... still confused with it....but yes i'll look in to it in religious terms!!

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Yes....and a,b and c

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    So you mean religion is not created by humans?
    You mean religion is not a social phenomena?

Once again lemme just :RollLol:

20. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

:shock: WAHT????!!! Your whole inference makes no sense at all!!!!

BTW... Someone call in Mr. Sense of Humor please!!!