Wot to expect from FAT ANARCHIST in the near future...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by fat_kax, May 13, 2006.

1. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

ok - so its early in the mornin - noone at home....and after a whole ugly week wid ugly relatives - i get time alone....:rock:
    so anewez- have been werkin on a cupl of songs...this one is finallised....but my elec guitar is down - tryin to fix it up...so heres a working sample of the song...its called....
    [size=+3]WHy ME???
    [/size]

so chek it out...fer now....and i promise a good one when my guitar gets fixed up....so till then - please tell me how this is....
    its unplugged punk btw....thats not distort....its bass boost :howdoisayevil?:

and umm - the lyrics are done - but rite now - to you - its just why me over and over...

the link...https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=493287&songID=3921218

metal_fan69 likes this.
  2. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

I think the mixture of voices was good.. but it did affect the recording!

guess waht? .. reps for u

3. fat_kax

thanx man....hope u like the real version....wen it comes....my dag guitar blew a fuse - its times like these i wish i didnt have a duplicate guitar... :(

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

There is a reason I stayed away from your songs. There is no point in my trying to blast a song from a genre that I haven't yet had a fondness for since it would only bring out my bias....I just cannot understand this music yet so it would be unfair of me to critique.

Anyway, the tune sorta made me think of a duck with a muscular disorder trying to sing a 90's bollywood number.

Jokes aside, your tune is following the exact same change as your chord progression....that is never a good thing. Try being more creative with your melodies....eg, I don't have a guitar with me right now but I think your progression is something like a G F# E F# and then G F# E D or something similar? But a melody which uses a B harmonic minor would sound cool with this...especially if you turned the E into an E minor. I've really not listened to much of this genre of music(and you can tell by my reluctance to actually say what genre this is) so I'm not sure whether they use ideas like this but you can innovate anyway.

fat_kax likes this.
  5. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

haha wow, that was wild

props for surprise

6. faty what was that...come up with the full song dude...than i can comment...

7. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey man heard every thing apart from the song....:-s btw wot was tht stupid effect simply crapppy.......try re-recordin coz i noe u play gud...n sing too so plz

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

wtf was that!!!!!????

lol

just why me ??

or do u want those who listen to say whyy me (in pain)

lol

get more lyrics dude n do justice to what we think of u (well from what i heard ie ur old songs )

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

*disappointed*

10. fat_kax

wow - u guyz actually have an image of me???:shock:
    anewez - as i explained - long time - no time to rec- had to rec sumthing- desperately....so i did this - and cuz my elecs out = its on the acoustic....though i promise the song'l be here soon....this was just to let u know im werkin on sumthin...and im werkin on anoda song - in HINDI!!! so thats sumnthin - but no - distort is still included....
    need help wid the chord proggreshuns - it'll have to be bjr = wots ur email id yaar? will pm u soon...

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Id rather deal in PMs.

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

what was that?
    psychedelic rock?? :RollLol:

13. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^I beg of you to refrain from insulting psychidelic rock.

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

^^ muhahaha

no i thot..it was a "wannabe" attempt at giving his song a psych rock orientation :Laughing: no offence meant..lolz

15. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

yeah i think i agree withmost ppl here..the genre of music isnt very common..punk rock that is..i'm not much of a fan of it either..and so theres no point in commenting on your work..so i basically abstain!!

16. fat_kax

wokay - thats a lotta stuff ... actually my net access from home =0...
    why?
    my dad caught me watchin **** - actually just playin "Flash Strip Poker"
    so thats that
    ok -
    @vini no thts not psych rock...its punk :mad:
    @everybody else - glad u even posted here - plzz look forward to the whole song in a munth or so - owin to the bans put on my comp access by my friggen parents...
    "why me" - @krish... - is just this expression of like "why me"
    for eg - the song i wrote sez - "were standin in a group starin at gurls and im the one who gets thumped..." sumthin on the lines of my bad fortune....see?
    so thanks all - if that line didnt suit me b4 - it duz now....of all the *** starved masturbation maniacs in the werld - why me??? :cry2: