Wot Race Gurl or Guy you like

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. drunken_wisdom

drunken_wisdom WiSeCrAcKeR

uhmmm..hey i aint no racist either..am dusky myself...its just that different ppl like different types..for example i like white guys who r really tanned..gives em a sporty look...but there is nothin to beat ***y,classy and tall indian men like john abrahim..he is too hot to notice the color of his skin...

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Spoken like a girl.........:sigh:

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I think the question should be re-phrased. Cause colour is in now form the same as race. Race is very sensitive issue and it should not be discussed.

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

spoken like a guy :) :) :) :) but well spoken.. :p:

5. @dp u r making racist n ticklish threads abortion n race
    well prefer asian ones coz they seem better n r of my taste

6. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Come on DP, you know better than to post such a thread on a public discussion board. I'm not even going to answer this question because of its racist and discriminating nature.

I would prefer this topic closed before it escalates into a race vs. race war.

7. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

@all.... Warnin: MR swami <---- can screw ny1 with his sarcastic posts :) .. more powerful than his chords (7th, 9th, dim..etc etc) ... Handle with care... :p:

sry.. that was off-topic :)

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^^lolz...dat was really funny ha ha ha...

@madhura....u maharashtrian? ha ha ha...yeah, now i remember i saw u on a tv program called " aapan yala pahilat ka?"....in doordarshan :p: :p:

9. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

u dont pick the colour of skin, that shudnt b an issue to be honest...yeh ok the most guys i like are white but thats coz of my environment but that doesnt mean that indian guys arent good looking or watever.

10. fictional_real

damn...things are going the way death metal fan was predicting....

well,

am sure browneye will dig on me....wat ya say? i am 4'5 height.. ;)....a bit bald...ppl say i look like danny devito :) :)...wat u say now? ;)...coffee?

11. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

hahha ur smaller than me!!!! i sooo wud no b with a guy smaller than me!! and bald? lol u sound 40 odd woah!:p:

12. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

women:
    until 18, they go for looks
    after 18, they go for money!

hm.. brickbats please!

13. fictional_real

40? r u kidding.....i am 90 yrs old...
    come on...we wud be great looking couples...

14. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

hmm seeing the direction this thread is going.. I just want to add here that I do not think Dp is racist. he is anything but that. I made that fob abcd statement just for fun.
    But my opinion on india being a racist country still stands.

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

aaahaaa....nice to see so many replies....now, Discrimination? Racism?.....hahahaha....i just wanted to know wut kinda gurl or a guy you would perfer....hahahahha...damn u guyz are too much....i personally think "Latinas" are mad hott and i would do em anyday anytime....now how is dat racist?....it's just a personal opinion....damn..sometimes u guyz make me laugh.....hahahahahha

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

please ban dhoon master.

17. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :&quot;(

^ya.. that guy was eithr totally confused or totally drunk.. .. doesnt make sense at all what he was tryin 2 say..

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Dhoon master......what the hell were you trying to say? Watch what you're saying next time.

19. fictional_real

there are many jerks arnd IGT who shud get exiled.