Worst thing youve never gotten caught for

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jun 27, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Two stories:
    1. We had a no chewing gum policy in school....and so I was chewing gum. As usual the teacher caught me and called me to her desk....she said "take the chewing gum out and put it in ur hair."(Yeah I was not very liked by teachers!!!) I said ok and then took the gum out.....and pretended to put it in my hair...actually I had it in my hand and when I put my hand down again....I stuck it on the bottom of her desk....walked away!!!
    2. We used to love playing cricket....and one day all of us had forgot to carry out bats to school. We had an off period and so were getting bored.....opened up the teachers drawer....pulled everything out of there and made a bat with the underside of the drawer!!!

2. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

@vivo these were chldish things
    how old r u btw???

3. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

I got caught when i threw water balloons at my school gatekeeper. I WAS wearing a mask and my friend was driving the car i had a whole bucket full of water balloons. We did this after the school was off. My friend wasn't wearing any mask so he got caught and he spoke my name in the office so we both got into a hell of a trouble...hehe

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Hmm,..... loadz,.. one that i remem now,..... broke a window pane of a neighbour by shooting a air rifle. Happened accidentally,.... but ran off from the lawns like hell,... got saved :p: ,.... was in 9th i guess.

5. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

I Never Did Anything Worst....i Am Perfect He He Hee