Worst thing youve never gotten caught for

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Jun 27, 2005.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

For me i think it was when i was in school. There was this fad back then where used to use rubber bands as slingshots and used paper instead of rocks...(ofcourse).

Our main target were girls (we didn’t like them then) , we used to aim for their legs as that’s was the only portion apart from their face which wasn’t covered up for maximum DAMAGE. (Yes i was very naughty back then :shock: , im good now ;) )

We had gotten wuiyte got bored with girls and then came a real ugly and hated teacher (it was a free period). Ofcourse I volunteered (everybody else was a chicken) for the task. So i took aim of the teachs hand and let it go BUT due to some breeze it hit her neck REAL REAL Hard.

Finally after she stopped jumping, screaming and shouting due to the pain (her neck was all red) she asked everybody as to who did it, ofcourse we were quite united in all the stupid things we did. So nobody said a word.... and the whole class got punished but hey i never got caught :)

2. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

i always get caught man...

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hahahaaa

me remember doon the same things ...
    and once we had brought this mag to school ... i had gone out of class ... some 1 pulled it outta my bag and kept it on the teacher's table ...
    u can imagine the scene when teacher entered ... hahahaa ...

and u can imagine my face when i entered the class after the teacher, realizing what was kept on her table ... and more so when one of the teacher's per told her (in front of me): who had brought it ...

hahaaaahaaaaa ...
    was real gr8 big mis-adventure ...

4. ats

ats Oldie

I once broke the teachers table .... it was back in school ... we were pissed off at our class teacher who apparently was biased towards one of the students (the guys father knew the teacher) ... and the same guy was made the class monitor .... he used to write all sorts of bull**** against us in the complaint book and the teacher followed them blindly and punished us..... one day we decided that we have had enough ... i wrote a stroingly worded letter in a false handwriting and put it in the table drawer ... after that a few of us got up on the table to make a sort of inspirational speech ... my mouth was about to utter the words: "Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears" ... when we heard the table give way below ...... it was funny and scary!! ....... the teacher was furious ... she punished the whole class and even made the whole class pay for the new table .... it just cost me 5 bucks and half an hour standing in front of the principals office ..... but I was never caught .......

5. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lst year i ws hangin out wid a few friends at dis place called Worli Seaface.....it ws da tim of torrential rains and the waves frm da sea were comin on da roads and we were sittin on da rocks playin pranks wen a policeman called us....he took us to da nearby police station and asked us y da hell we were playin on da rocks near da sea wen their ws a warning issued.....luckily a friend of mine had sm contacts and we were free again.....if it hadnt been for dat guy i wud hav had a bad police record by now..........

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

We were on an Industrial Trip to Bharat Electronics as a part of our Engineering curriculum. We were all standing in their great lawn and taking photographs. It was a defence projects area and photography was prohibited. We didn't know this. Everybody took their snaps and finally I pulled my camera out and took a snap or two. All of a sudden somebody was shouting something in a hand held loud speaker and three security people came running to me, snatched the camera, pulled the roll out of it and took me in their and wanted to call the police for investigation. I got totally pissed. But then my Prof and HOD came running and requested them to pardon me and leave me. After some 15 minutes of investigations to see if I had some secret intentions of taking the photographs, they released me. Damn I had take the photo of a simple lawn and I got really whacked for that. :mad:

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

...once wen i was too small i broke my brother's head..and told my mother that it was by chance and i was innocent..;)..:eek::..i feel bad...

8. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

i'm still in school so i can still hav the fun ..........

there waz once this stupid comp teacher
    he waz really dumb
    1nce when the class became really hot he said "OPEN THE WINDOWS AND LET THE AIR-FORCE COME IN "

anyway sumguy in our class 1nce got a laser and waz pointing it on his face,penis, butt, mouth etc .
    he never caught us cause whenever he wud suspect any1 the guy wud simply pass the laser on !
    he got so fed up dat he called the vice-principal , she made us do rounds on the field ( 5 infact )

9. sanat_satan

sanat_satan New Member

man i miss school it was so much fun!!!
    anyways.....i was'nt the one who was caught...it was my gf..must have been pretty embarassin for her.....well what happened was dat we was talkin on the phone and i forced her into singing a song for me(i know it sounds very cheesy) well she did and her big brother picked up the phone on the other line he got hopping mad and started to shout (*******) ...........she got into a lot of trouble after dat so we broke up

10. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Last year, the math exam paper was in my hands 1 week before the actual exam. And so many other things. You cant remember these things when you are at school, because you are always a part of one of these kind of 'naughty' things.

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

that thing i did to Karishma....

12. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

similar thing happened to me
    i forced ma gf to say "i luv u" on fone
    her mom was listening!!
    b4 this incident she was thinking tht we were juss frnds
    wen she heard this she got mad
    & that poor lady(ma gf) got beaten up hard!!
    (but we didn't break up)
    after that we are even closer than ever
    coz she wants to show her mom that she doesn't have ne effect of that beating!! :p:

13. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

^^wow...you;re so lucky.........:eek::

14. Menon

Menon New Member

Got caught SMokin weed in College..by our most feared and hated professor..That was plain shattering..
    Stupidest is getting caught for crossing from Andheri E to Andheri W by the footbridge without ticket!!
    Menon

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

:p: :mad: :mad: :aggre: :eek:: :p: :dance: :rule: :rock:

16. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

k now my turn !!!!!!
    once i in order to play a prank opened door of an uncle`s car of our colony in midnight and took his car sterio out and hideed that in DIKKI next mornin i saw that uncle beatin out security officer coz of wat i did he then abused him but later when uncle found the sterio he again scholded chowkidaar that he (security guard) did that coz no one else cud hav dont it i felt very bad that day but i m luky that i m safe
    BUT I M SURE I WONT DO NE THIN AGAIN THAT CUD HARM NEONE ELSE o-)

17. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

we throw oranges (peeled till completely naked) and buttered tomatoes (outta our sandwiches, the butter sticks to tomato, the shirts become a mess) i dismanteled my english teacher's pen and threw each piece in each corner of the class (she was away then obviously), i broke the blackboard (kicked it, was pissed off with my unit test marks)
    the list is endless but i never get caught and nobody else does either...
    COZ WE AS A CLASS ARE UNITED.. we'd rather spend an hour in front of the princy's office as a class than to let one of us get all bashed up!!

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hm.. stupid things ive done and got caught for... millions... blood millions... ud think that in well 17 yeatrs of doing stupid things id elarn something - but no - i refuse to do the sensible things - stupid things involve- getting unbelievable drunk 2-3 times - almost getting taken away by cops one of those times - saying really eamn things to ppl (while drunk still), ok not drunk stuff- now these are actually funny - as a class weve thrown cookies on teachers - played a game that involved hitting some random chicks water bottle across class with a broomstick - left marks on the walls by untieing our shoelaces and kicking our shoes on the wall - we managed to break a fan that way - we got caught for all of that...

19. Menon

Menon New Member

Damn!! SOrry Guys..didn't read the thread heading well enuff..What I didn't get caught for was the idea, na..
    Ok..There was this time me and a coupla friends took an auto from Andheri(w) to Sion.. we were all pretty tipse..now about a km or so outside Sion, the auto guy decides to take a leak, now impatient as I am, I warned him sayin that if he wasn't back in 37 secs, I'd take his auto and ride on..He didn't make it back in 37 secs and I took the auto and rode till SIon station, parked it there and confidently got out and met my waiting friends..shocked, not to mention..and there were cops close enuff to smell my breath..it was a no parking zone(in fact autos aren't even allowed there) and the cop was lookin out for the driver..lil did he knw it was me!!!
    That was crazy..we high tailed it outta there straight to Alibag for 2 days..
    Cheerio
    Menon

20. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

menon
    u r gr8