World War 3 Anyone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jul 17, 2006.

1. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

'Terrorism' as in Killing Civilians is a CRIME!!..and i am against it! coz in most bomb blasts mostly there own people r killed!

but if sum one targets soliders then i wont consider that terrorism!

2. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

@WALEED -

Now u seem to be the ignorant one!!! I cant believe u are not aware about the atrocities on Kashmiri Pandits in India. U seem to suggest everyone to use google and yahoo, i recommend..u the same, cos u r missing a whole lot of information.

Regarding ur comments about UN patrol in Kashmir -- Well Kashmir is an integral part of India, allowing western forces to patrol our land is not India's policy. That will never happen. I am not sure y u put that argument in first place......

And Y do u keep digresing from the question, Y is Pakistan allowing its land to be used for terrorist camps?? In no post of urs u seem to acknowledge that it is a prob,....and believe me one of the biggest problems pakistan is facing.
    And can u explain to me, y does Pakistan put down Kashmir as the Main Agenda for any talks? Wht would they gain if Kashmir is part of India or Free?
    I am sure U are well aware of the economic situation in Pakistan and considering tht wont it be better, the govt takes care of wthever they have, i mean they arent exactly doing a commendable job in tht respect.....

Not to forget India also has its plate full with its own troubles....but being the bigger,economically more stable, democratic and a secular country it is better equiped to take care of Kashmir.......as it had done untill cross-border terrorism spead

3. @ ZIng

I agree with almost everything you say and I truly wish for a utopian world of love and peace which you wish to strive for.
    May our dreams come true.

However I think you are being a little naive at the immense power the Zionists have over the Goverments of the US and UK.
    If you do the research that I have been doing for the last 32 years you will begin to realize that US and UK's foriegn policy is not dictated by the American or British people but by its ZIonist controllers.

'Don't worry about America we control America'...........Areil Sharon

It is an open secret that virtually all the major drum beaters of war against Iraq, Iran, Syria etc. are Zionists who have loyalties with Israel.

The Zionists have a monopoly in the media and continuously chrun out pro Israel propoganda.
    One example is Rupert Murdoch - See 'OUTFOXED' (on the internet) to see what I am getting at.

Most AMericans do not have a clue about the near 60 years of death and destruction of the Palestinian people. Or the incredible amout of thier tax dollars that go to Isreal on an annual basis.

As it is often said Americans may have the highest standard of living but they are also the most manipulated people in the world.

Their establishement learnt long ago how important it was to control public opinion. Remeber they lost their barbaric war against the vietnamese people because of public opinion.

Then you have the financial institutions both are heavily dominated by Zionists.
    Did you know that the Federal Reserve Bank is not actually state controlled but aconglomerate of a dozen private banks.
    Who owns these banks?
    You Guessed it i am sure.
    If you look at history even up to the middle ages in England who were the financiers of war?
    Infact the Rothschilds were financing both sides in the Napoleonic wars in Europe.

War was and is good business as long as you don't have to face the bullits.

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

The thing is.....LeT/HzbMuja/Balochi Rebels/Sectoral Violenece : Pakistan :: LTTE/Maosists/Northeast separatists/Religious violence : India

I remember a saying in Hindi about this but if I translate it to English it will sound really stupid!! :)

1. In Both Countries there r factions that r (1) Hostile to neighbours and believe they have a right to their land ,ala, LeT and LTTE(2) separatists and want autonomy ,ala, Balochi Rebels and Northeast Separatists (3) Hostile towards different communities in their own country.

2. Both of them can neither support nor oppose them...:)

3. Both of them have strong sympathizers AND opposers of these groups in their respective countries.

Come to think of it...Both r in kinda similar situation....That is why they need to work together and remove hostilities towards each other.

The only people benefitting from this r the US/UK who sell arms to Pak and sign a nuke deal with India.......All they want is the balance of Power to remain in Western World......Terrorism today is a product of American Dominance....The day Pak and India work together(which I desparately hope happens).....US/Uk r gonna pee in their pants...

5. The only people benefitting from this r the US/UK who sell arms to Pak and sign a nuke deal with India.......All they want is the balance of Power to remain in Western World......Terrorism today is a product of American Dominance....The day Pak and India work together(which I desparately hope happens).....US/Uk r gonna pee in their pants...[/QUOTE]

Well said.

I would love Indo-Pak to form a block.

The British never gave us independance willingly, they just replaced our slavery with another form of imperialist servitude.

I am just waiting for the US to stab Pakistan in the back as they did with Saddam.

The Army needs to listen to the people rather than listen to thier American paymasters.

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

look man , we're a sovereign nation .. and dont necessarily have to entertain any external 'views' and 'advices' to act upon.

no . infact i dont even watch TV.. i am in collg hostel . there is one tv set but i hardly bother to watch

7. Normally I would not get into the debates over Kashmir mainly because I have not studied it well enough.

So sticking to the principle of keeping silent if one is ignorant i remain quiet over the main point of contention betweenour two people.

One thing I will say, and this applies to both sides.

Is a piece of land worth the loss over 84,000 lives?

I think not.

Why can't the Kashmiris learn to live under Indias rule?

What great benifit do they hope to achieve?

They would be better off than under the corrupt Pakistani dictatorship who will lick anyones backside for money.

I may be totally wrong so I welcome your feedback.

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Well, for one I can tell you, its an ego issue for both the countries.
    And you know how ego issues can almost never be resolved.