World War 3 Anyone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jul 17, 2006.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^wtf???we hav sort of nazis in our country

2. zing

zing Machine Head

sum of u may feel that india shd emulate israel's policy of "hot pursuit" - the thing is israel has been in "hot pursuit" since 1974 if not earlier. if this policy hasnt worked even after 30 bloody years then surely it is not a wise one - it may give u sum temporary satisfaction but, as israel has proven, IT WILL NOT WORK!!!

if u really want to beat the terrorists - whoever they r - just remember tht war will only help them - it justifies their terror tactics, it allows US to peddle more arms, & MOST IMPORTANTLY, A WAR WILL FINISH OFF ALL THE SUCCESS THAT INDIA HAS HAD IN RECENT YEARS - tht is what they want - to finish indian economy (8%-30% growth rate), business success (infosys, tcs, mittal...), global achievements (music, science, technology, teaching, even bollywood)....... so by starting a war u just playin into terrorist hands

sure spread peace & love but tht doesnt mean lie back & get ur ass bombed - learn from the story of chanakya - he discovered an enemy army hiding in the basement by seeing a line of ants going into a hole in the ground - so help/strengthen intelligence, fight corrupt police/politicians, be alert

i like to believe tht blasts wud hav been prevented if stupid shiv sena donkeys had not burnt buses on sunday - the police may hav got a better chance to catch th explosives & save lives not statues

if u really want to beat the terrorists MAKE INDIA A SUPERPOWER - its no use beggin G8 et al - its time WE CLAIMED THE GLORY THAT BELONGS TO US - thru our GREAT ACHIEVEMENTS NOT GREAT WARS

no matter wht u do, whether u r a guitarist, student, engineer, poet, or programmer.... MAKE AN EXTRA EFFORT TO ACHIEVE & SHOW THE WORLD HOW GREAT IS INDIA

jai hind

interesting site on why terrorism happens
    https://www.chomsky.info/articles.htm

spread peace & love - but how?
    https://www.artofliving.org

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

on the contrary i believe thatr had israel not been counter offensive , there are chances it could have been finished by now

4. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Our government has gone too far now. BLOCKING BLOGS!!!
    You know, this is called "chor ki daadi mein tinka".
    One one hand, they say it was just precautionary. On the other hand, they block off blogs in a weird way so that people get paranoid about whats up on those blogs, and so that thay can see for themselves. What sh*t really.
    More facts for you guys-1.terrorists get more than a gazillion dollars for their work.
    2.the afganistanis who were liberated of late, told their sorrows under Taliban rule. They were tortured in every way possible. They had no rights.
    Is this what the terrorists want? I think all ALL religions preach similar stuff.
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

5. zing

zing Machine Head

on the contrary i believe that israel & arabs would hav been living peacefully & forming rock bands together :) maybe optimism is unjustified but so is pessimism - i wudnt underestimate the power of love & peace

in any case these conflicts hav been created & fuelled by the US & UK - the mother countries of all "governmental terrorist" activities

E.g. #1 the israel-arab conflict - started by UK
    this is from https://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm
    Britain and France planned to divide the Ottoman holdings in the Middle East among themselves after the war. The Sykes-Picot Agreement of 1916 called for part of Palestine to be under British rule, part to be placed under a joint Allied government, and for Syria and Lebanon to be given to the France. However, Britain also offered to back Arab demands for postwar independence from the Ottomans in return for Arab support for the Allies and seems to have promised the same territories to the Arabs. In 1916, Arabs led by T.E. Lawrence and backed by Sharif Husayn revolted against the Ottomans in the belief that Britain would help establish Arab independence in the Middle East. Lawrence's exploits and their importance in the war against Turkey were somewhat exaggerated by himself and by the enterprising publicist Lowell Thomas. The United States and other countries pressed for Arab self-determination. The Arabs, and many in the British government including Lawrence, believed that the Arabs had been short-changed by the British promise to give Syria to the French, and likewise by the promise of Palestine as a Jewish homeland. The Arabs claimed that Palestine was included in the area promised to them, but the British denied this.

E.g. #2 - iran was a parliamentary democracy - it was destroyed in 1948 by us-uk - elected govt was replaced by the shah who butchered ppl for 20 years

E.g. #3 - reagan's proxy war against iran using their "friend" saddam hussein (1979) (yep the same guy)

E.g. #4 - us-uk supporting turkeys massacre of kurds

E.g. #5 - us calls for terror strike on cuba (why? for resisting us "friendly invasion") (around 1960)

E.g. #6 - Reagan launched a terrorist war against Nicaragua (1980)

E.g. #7 - UK-US attacks falklands (argentina) for oil (1982)

E.g. #8 - US supports bin laden against russia in afghanistan (1980) [yesterdays friends bcome todays enemies :)

E.g. #9 - US supports pakistan in attack on india (1971)

E.g. #10 - UK supports partition of India/Pakistan (1947) but u already knew this rite?

the list goes on and on.............

india's support of US is seen as support of these atrocities - which is wht created terrorists in the first place

https://www.chomsky.info/articles/20041002.htm
    In 2003, at the UN General Assembly, the United States voted alone against implementation of the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty and alone with its new ally India against steps toward the elimination of nuclear weapons.

that is why the Non Aligned Movement was a good thing - in the NAM days (1980s), india did not know any terrorist attacks tho they were happening elsewhere esp europe

that is why india shd become an INDEPENDENT superpower not aligned with blood soaked US foreign policies

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  6. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

By killing more innocent people who get in the way I suppose.

Out of the 208 killed in Lebanon only 8 were soldiers.
    The rest were ordinary civilians.

Do you think the so called terrorist are suffering or gaining from this?[/QUOTE]

do u wrk in the tent hospitals on the israel lebanon border

gud survey anyways reps for u thts all i can offer

blame hizbulah for it pls they captured soldiers and got ther economy and people screwed :slap:

7. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

u think?....the world war has already started...it's just the people who don't want to admit it. i asked an american the other day..."so, would you say that we are in World War III?" he goes like "i don't wanna think bout it" and i just started to laugh....but yea people are ignorant but we are in the war..if you think bout it...Israel, America, and England are already on one side. on the other hand, we have lebanon, Syria and Iran....and more to come...so it's a world war for sho...and don't forget about the crisis in Asia....i dunno wot more of a proof people need...

8. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

do u wrk in the tent hospitals on the israel lebanon border

gud survey anyways reps for u thts all i can offer

blame hizbulah for it pls they captured soldiers and got ther economy and people screwed :slap:[/QUOTE]
    blame hizbullah?...i think it's bout time somebody took an action...cause this crap has been goin on for way too long...and so he did capture those soldiers..so wot? Israelis have so many Palestenian prisoners...all he is asking for is to release them...

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hmmm.
    You know what, supporters of Israel will claim all your reports as BS. (claiming it to be some propaganda by anti-jew forces etc)

Dont believe me?
    Just wait.

10. At last a sensible and intelligent comment based on research and hard fact and not prejudice and irational stupidy like Jamhead.

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    Looks more like a toddler's rendition .....

No one calls himself a terrorist.
    Infact all the terrorists call themselves freedom-fighters.

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^Same Man for same Actions can have two different Labels of a Terrorist and Freedom fighter ..

Indian freedom fighters were called terrorists by Britishers because they believed they had the right to rule India .. whereas Indians called the same people as Freedom fighters for the same actions..

Its unfortunate that people by default believe all terror to be caused by muslims based on the actions of a handful of muslims (who cannot even be called muslims based on their deeds) considering the total muslim population ..

How many people were killed during world war 2 ??
    Does anyone look spitefully at all those who were responsible for the deaths ?

13. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

US has been interfering in other countries' politics for quite a while. It's no secret. Of late, a former CIA senior official wrote a book in which he said that during his tenure the US had intervened and managed to influence(and many times overthrow) governments directly/indirectly of 50+ countries.

But the terrorists are no saints either (bombing civilians and all) so both have equally valid reason to be angry with each other....if they both do not forgive and forget, a bloodbath seems inevitable.

On Indian freedom fighters...they did not bomb their own civilians like the Iraqi Jihadis nor did they bomb the British civilians. They did however try to bomb the house of commons (or was it the other one?!) once, which was a political target...not civilian.

14. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

those bombs had no explosives...they were just used for waking up the british by throwing them at the parliament.

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

make a clear distinction dude .. our freedom fighters were trying to trying to free their own country from the greedy british who annexed the land by their shrewdity and who just wanted to exploit the land of its riches .
    the bomb which bhagat singh and his friends hurled in the assembly was a gas bomb and aimed at a place where ppl wud not be hurt .. a major chunk of freedom fighters were gandhiji's followers who carried out peaceful demonstrations.. and al this despite them wanting to reclaim their very own land

i hope u realize these dumbass terrorizers dont deserve to be put in the same league .

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I was talkin bout Iraq, Afghanistan and Palestine .. The british wanted to exploit India then .. n the US n Israel wanted to exploit in this case ..

Pal, the Time was different then .. Do you expect Iraqis n palestinians to make peaceful protests against US n Israel who've been ruthless.

They are not even equipped to fight against them .. so they're using all possible means to stuggle against them ..

Didn't the US kill unarmed Iraqi Civilians ? .. not to mention Israel bombing civilian targets ..

Why the difference in perspective?

PS- I am not making an attempt to support terrorism but just expecting a Valid, non prejudiced discussion of the things that are happening around.

17. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

ISRAEL is EXPLOITING??....tht's a VERY one-sided view man...and i have a feeling...its...not "non-Prejudiced" that u want the discussion to head into....

I am not sure if u understand the conflict in the middle east. COs if u did, u would know that there are atrocities being commited from both the sides....

Request to a lot of people posting in this thread --- Stop taking sides just because u happen to relate better with one side(owing to religion,beliefs...whtever)....the other side is suffering too.....at least make an attempt to understand other side. I know its tough, but sometimes that is the only way to find the weakness in urself. Otherwise, if religion remains ur only angle to look at things then u can never understand the conflict..or find a possible solution

@Notty - Buddy...u r attempting to justify terrorism by calling it....struggle...
    and yeah the time has changed...but the ways still work. Dont ignore the strength of peace....and put it aside as a thing....tht could only work in the past.

An eye for an Eye will only make this world Blind ......and looks like a lot of people are already blind to the suffering of civilians in a war and terrorist activities

18. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Not that any of ur views or my views are going to change by posting or starting these threads...except for providing a field..to fight........but personally, i would prefer if these threads, instead of repeating the discussions and old ways of blaming each other, provide a healthy ground to come up with positive solutions for these problems....
    Even that might not make an impact on any of our lives,given its just a discussion board,but least it could do is give us new things to think about...

Arent u guys bored of similar threads, all the time...all across the internet...shudnt IGT be different?

anshphenomenon likes this.
  19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ No we are not.

Dont you love controversies? and flaming?

20. Stop taking sides just because u happen to relate better with one side(owing to religion,beliefs...whtever)....the other side is suffering too.....at least make an attempt to understand other side. I know its tough, but sometimes that is the only way to find the weakness in urself. Otherwise, if religion remains ur only angle to look at things then u can never understand the conflict..or find a possible solution

You have a very valid point and it is very difficult to address this problem.
    But the answer is there, if people are willing to make the effort of fully understanding the background and core issues.
    The peace movement not only in the UK and but throughout the world is overwhelmingly in favour of Palestinians having a homeland to the 1967 boundaries. They deounce Israel's barbaric behaviour. These are people of all nationalities & religions (even Jews)
    They have studied the whole history of the creation of the state of Israel and its attempted ethnic cleansing (not only Muslim arabs but Christian arabs too)
    They also are aware that none of this would have been achieved without western interference and assistance.
    Up to now the US have given over 128 Billion dollars in aid to the state of Isreal.
    This is approx 45% of its aid to the world put together.
    Then we have Milaitary assistance, private donations, media assistance and on and on.
    I could go on about the disproportionate power the Zionists have in the US & UK but that would take several pages.

Suffice to say the peace movement here have a slogan that the 'White house and the Houses of Parliment are Isreali occupied terrortories.'

So how can America an Britain pretend to be an honest brokers?