World War 3 Anyone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jul 17, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

And people in IGT are also muslims...They keep fighting over a lot of things...

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Waleed, unfortunately, that sort of "logic" is lapped up very eagerly by the "new generation" in India.
    Its very sad but true.

3. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

U say dat violence will not solve anythng....will you stand protesting in peace while ppl die all around you....or will you take some action to punish the ones who killed all the ppl........peace will only get us half way........the only way to teach terrorists a lesson is by giving them a taste of their own medicine

4. Every race/religion has an element of muderors, rapist, criminals, fraudsters etc. etc.

I am not here excusing muslims for having the same undesirables.

5. .......the only way to teach terrorists a lesson is by giving them a taste of their own medicine[/QUOTE]

By killing more innocent people who get in the way I suppose.

Out of the 208 killed in Lebanon only 8 were soldiers.
    The rest were ordinary civilians.

Do you think the so called terrorist are suffering or gaining from this?

6. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

well....wat i meant was........these terrorists wont stop if we just tell them to stop........there needs to be harder action against them...........for eg....the recent bombay blasts....has the indian govt done nethng except condemn the blasts......
    And wat i also meant to say was that peace will only get us so far........so we cant keep on saying that violence will not solve everythng....coz there is a positive side to mostly every method of protest...............

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Eh!
    Man, dont "rubbish" the efforts of Police, CID, CBI and countless other agencies involved in tracing the criminals.

Dude, can you imagine how difficult it would be to trace and catch those guys?

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, it's not hard at all. Didn't you watch Sunny Deol movies where he says "Hindustan zindabad, Pakistan Murdabad" and wipes out concentration camps single-handedly?

Shame on you!

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hmm so in ur opinion India should try n remain calm forever and keep getting bombed .... and ofcourse u'll drop by for condolences . uve to be an indian to feel the pain/anger i guess .. so stop with ur logic of 'keep getting slapped but dont reciprocate coz it makes u one of them' .

10. That is not what I am suggesting at all.

By all means slap the face that has slapped you.

As long as you have irrefutable proof of the person who did it.
    Nor does it mean shoot every one and destroy the infrastucture of the entire nation just because he/they are nutters from that nation.
    Because that logic makes u one of them.

11. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i think its a case of not acknowledging the proof of who did it (and who supported it and continues to support) , more than anything else on ur part .

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

you are ofcourse taking about the perperators of the mumbai bombings right, the one that cost 200 innocent lives??

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

aha, so people seeking to put an end to such blasta dn taking the terrorists to task... are no better than the terrorists??
    and what is your inability to blame the real culprits - and instead pass on the buck to "injustics in kashmir and palestina" the way the paki foreign minister did - whats that called?? hypocracy anyone??

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

aha so i am a bigot?? and the mumbai bombers nd delhi bombers and varanasi bombers etc etc - are saints??

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

maybe "all" should be changed to 90%.... after all the ltte and the ira and the basque separatists and the black panthers together dont even make 1/10th of the taliban, the al queida, the hezbolla, the al fatah, the l-e-t, the jaish-e-madman, the hizbul mujahiddin, the bali bombers, the madrid bombers, the london bombers, the simi, the bangladesh bombers, the chechnian separatists, the beslan massacre-ers, the palestanian suicide bombers etc etc.

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the stranglehold that muslims have on the aforementioned walks of life (and some more not mentioned like the much popular "suicide bomber" career option) is more that what usa has on the international software market.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

By killing more innocent people who get in the way I suppose.

Out of the 208 killed in Lebanon only 8 were soldiers.
    The rest were ordinary civilians.

Do you think the so called terrorist are suffering or gaining from this?[/QUOTE]
    of the 200 kiled in mumbai none were soldiers. meanwhile of the 208 killed in lebanon, only 8 may have been soldiers, but a significant portion of the rest were helpers to suicide bombers, of trainers, or inciters, of planners, or bomb smugglers (through tunnels) etc etc. all part of the jihad machinery. just like in the bombay blasts. we may be able to catch the 15 odd criminals - but everyone knows that 15 guys could not have pulled this off - there were others who helped them. and those deserve the same punishment as the 15 bombers.

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

trust me we indians have no desire to destroy the infrastructure of india. thats just them who want this.

or were you talking about lebanon - this is not the lebanonguitartabs forum. what rankles us far more is the 200 indian lives that were lost.

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^so accroding to u wat i said was right??

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

^yes

...and meanwhile -

SIMI-We enjoy killing Hindus, so keep on
    Posted on 18 July, 2006
    Source: Daily Sanatan Prabhat

At Madgaon, police have tightened the security after seeing the pamphlets distributed by SIMI to kill Hindus. This was informed by Shri. Pratap Singh Rane in the Assembly today. Shri. Rane was replying to the question raised by Shri. Damodar Naik, a BJP MLA from Fatorde. The pamphlets contain the matter that SIMI terrorists derive joy in killing Hindus, so continue such killings. The paper used for pamphlets had some no. related to bank accounts. It has been found that the said bank account was opened by Mahindra and Mahindra Company based in Mumbai. The name of the person handling the account has also been traced. Shri. Naik demanded that the Government should treat the matter seriously and find out the involved persons. He also stated that in Fatorda, there is tension due to those pamphlets.

https://www.hindujagruti.org/images/newsimages/simi_pamplate.jpg