World War 3 Anyone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jul 17, 2006.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

back up that claim with evidence.

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yeah, who will tell the cat??

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

their foreign minister certainly wasnt silent about the bombings.
    many things... bunkers, nurserys, madrassas, jehadis, walmarts of the nuclear kind, possibly osama... etc etc.

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

bush is ridding the world of desease (even if its for their selfish needs) .. it'll be nicer if they catch some other culprits too ..

5. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

^^ Can u name those "diseases??"

6. Ahah, I thought this topic would rattle your cage.

Anyway to answer your question.

1. Israel is not a signatory to Nuclear proliferation treaty (The only country in the middle east)

2.Refuses to allow UN nuclear inspectors to search Dimmona Nuclear station.

3.Proof has been obtained of export of materials and equipment used for extrcting plutonium which is used exclusively for nuclear warheads.

4. The most conclusive is Israeli nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu
    He actualy worked in Dimmona and was imprisoned for over a decade for telling the thruth.

We all know the US has been funding Israel and providing them with the most up to date and sophisticated weaponry on a never never loan (meaning free) i.e. The Isreali F16 is the highest spec fighter jet.

Even Suadi's who pay for theirs, have a lower spec F16.

So lets not pretend that Isreal has not had Nuclear assistance form the US.

7. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@waleed...I'm wondering did u start the topic to get jammy off ;)...?!

On the topic...If at all world war 3 happens it's obviously gonna start from the Middle East. Israel isgoing nuts...killing 40+ civilians to get back 2 soldiers?!..what kind of mentality is that?...but me thinks they r done with small time fightings with hamas and get the permenant Arab siege off their borders...so they're resorting to deparate measures

zing and Guitar boy like this.
  9. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

10. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

its not abt kashmir even .. their larger agenda is to capture India and eventually the world ..

kashmir is an excuse for them to attack us ..
    so .... screw these buggers..

jamhead likes this.
  11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er...before that lets not pretent that usa did not receive nuclear assistance from israel (ie. jews).

the vast majority of the wizkids working in the manhattan project from robert j oppenheimer, to hans bethe, to edward teller, to richard feynman to guest scientist neils bohr were jews. edward teller then went on to become the father figure of the entire american nuclear program for many decades.

regardless of what vanunu may have said, there is no official document supporting the claim that israel has any nukes. nor have they been known to do any nuclear testing the way india, pakistan, usa and france did in the last decade itself. all you have is speculation. rawanda hasnt signed the nPT dont mean they have nukes. japan purifies and buys lots of fissile material dont mean that have nukes either (they dont. they are a para-nuclear state). as for allowing uno to search, no country, whether its a nuclear power or not, would allow any one to search their top secret sites ever.

as for the topic rattling my cage, (1) i dont usually bite the bait when people blow small time incidents and fights clean out of proportion. far more deaths have taken place in the last few days, via natural and man/jehadi made causes. eg - indonesian tsunami and bombay blasts. whan will we see you start a thread about the bombay blasts and the constant threat (eg - bombay, delhi, varanasi, srinagar, akshardham etc) innocent indians always live under??

and point (2)... when osama and co pulled off the 9/11, they managed to rattle a far bigger cage... and are to this day paying for it. i need not explain more - cos the rest is in keeping with the thread title.

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

the sort of mentality india lacks but needs badly.

200 people died and india did nothing. no indian now believes that teheir govt will stand by them if their lives are threatened. meanwhile israel really gets pissed off when someone messes with their people.

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well said. amen to that.

14. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

just as nostradamus predicted!

16. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

we need sum oil :) >---->americans r smart

wish pak had oil atlist india wud invade thm atleast in tht situation :p:

pak itself is a poor country nothin to steal frm ther

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

18. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Cool.
    That should serve as a challenge to the inept Indian police.

19. Ok so there are a number of hot heads here making extreme statements.

I have a theory about such people and that is that they are your typical fascists who actually revel in death and destruction as it allows them to vent their inherent racism. They don't actually give a damn about people being killed but use this as an excuse of revenge for more mass murder.
    Making them no better than the perpetrators of the original crime.
    This is what is called moral cowardice.
    I have tried to reason with you that Jaw Jaw is better than War War.
    But alas it appears to be falling on some deaf ears.

As to Jamheads response to my statement these for those who wish to analyse them are all self contradictory and once again clearly shows his lack of rationale.

The poor chap is so full of bile that he is unable to think straight.

I really can't be assed to argue with bigots.

Also his remark about my lack of concern for the Mumai bombings is totally false as every one can see my comment on that particular post which clearly states my position.

Finally 'all muslims r not terrorist but y r all terrorist muslims ? '
    Translation - I can't be bothered to do proper reseach on the conflicts all around the world so let me latch on to the tabloid cliche because it suits my agenda.

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Gwahahaaa, why did I overlook that quote:
    "all muslims r not terrorist but y r all terrorist muslims"

Hmmm, ergo:
    people in IRA are moslems.
    the LTTE are moslims.
    Heck, George Bush is also a muslim.
    :RollLol: