World War 3 Anyone?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jul 17, 2006.

1. Things are simmering nicely in the Middle East.

Everything is going in accordance wtih the US/UK/Isreali plan.

The trap has been set for Iran & Syria.

One false move and hey presto, western forces ligitimise bormbardment of the civilian population of these 2 into submission. Moving in and taking over (as Iraq).

Ofcourse we will be told, 'To bring about freedom and democracy and end terrorism'.

Believe the last statement and I have a bridge to sell ya.

Like to hear your opinions.

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the whole west is f***ed up supporting the jews.....just coz hitler killed 6 million of dem dusnt mean they can take it out on us now...........I Hope N.Korea,Cuba,etc kill bush soon.......or even better,take a picture of him and blair havng ***

3. Les Carlo

Les Carlo New Member

The US need to pick their own noses rather than somebody else's.

They might find more weapons and nuclear power in their own country amongst the civillians there.

Well, as far as Mr Hoffman is concermed I don't have any complaints against him apparently.

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Those that ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

Something bad is happening in Asia. North Korea is trying to provoke Japan, South Korea, America, and pretty much everyone else in the world with missile tests and fightin’ words. Japan is mulling a pre-emptive strike. Taiwan is now planning a ballistic missile test, and according to Chungshan Institute of Science and Technology, it has a range of 600 miles and accurate to half a meter. India tested a long range, nuclear-capable missile the other day. And today, there was a series of train bombings in Mumbai, India, killing nearly 150 at last count.

America has pledged it’s support for Taiwan, if fighting breaks out with China. We clearly would defend Japan and South Korea if they were attacked. India and Pakistan are both allies, but if it came down to choosing one or the other, we would likely side with India. North Korea is a dangerous enemy, and seems to be itching for a fight. We have economic interests with China, and vice versa, but who knows what either of us would do in a time of extreme tension and hostility.

Prior to World War I, there were arms races, alliances, and war that was certainly going to happen. However, it was supposed to just be a relatively minor war between Austria-Hungary and Serbia. But The Allies and Central Powers pledged their support to their respective sides, and a localized war ended up encompassing the entire globe, or at least the resources of it. Did it need to be this way? The Treaty of Versailles claimed it was all Germany’s fault. I fault ego and arrogance on all sides.

World War Three Will Start from Asia

5. Don't be fooled by the officail version of the starting of the first world war which the imperialist have been spouting.

Remember the principle 'Those who are victorious write the history'.

The Austirio-Hungerian Empire was extremely rich in its colonies but it was tired and getting old. The other competeing imperialists were waiting like vultures and assisted in the training and assasination of Archduke Ferdinand inoder to spark of a war which they could then step in and lay claim to the spoils.
    In politic nothing occurs by accident.

The treaty of Versallies was a war waiting to happen.
    Most modern historians agree that the punitive measures against the Germans were so harsh the results was an invetible war which became WW2.

As for the North Koreans I think this is just a red herring by the Yanks.
    The missle they recently lauched proved how backward they really are.
    It failed to reach its target and dit not even detonate properly.

More booga booga from the West I am afraid.
    North Korea is not stupid. They have not got enough to feed its people, let alone take on a super power.

If they attacked anyone they know they would be turned into a glass bowl.
    Or for that matter any country against the US to use nuclear weapons.

Remember the US has over 8000 Nuclear warheads ready.
    The UK has about 400 & Israel has somewhere between 250 to 400.

However I completely concur with your first line.

6. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

jihad kill thm all

wht do we call holy war in hinduism ?

7. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

Royal Rumble ?

8. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Countries supporting terrorism and are homes to terrorists will be the major reason for the next world war. Terrorist problems tht Israel, India, US..and...Russia are facing...will play a role in all this...

So many of the nations where one person has the say in all matters.need to change...
    Iran - Was on the verge of becoming a moderate society....till last elections when the fundamentalists.....didnt even allow 400 candidates from the moderate section to stand for elections...One person Ayatullah is deciding the future of a nation, most elected to the parliament are fundamentalists to the core....how do u teach peace to them? Iranian President wants to Wipe out Israel..from the World map??? This is coming from the president........need i say more...
    Pakistan - Musharraf, reason behind Kargil war is now talking peace...and backstabbing india with continued support to terrorists...( not doing anything abt it.and letting them use their land..is also a form of support...)
    North Korea - One military dictator...deciding all matters...for the country.
    US - Bush, and his love to scare his people...and threaten and eventually attack nations. US economy is based on war.....they only need a reason...sometimes not even tht....but increasing terrorism is only helping their cause....

UN - A bunch of losers...where....the World's Largest democracy, holding 1/6 of the planet earth's population, being the 7th largest nation,with second largest standing army in the world, to date the holder of safest Nuclear Doctrine, the country India, has no say.......UN is bound to fail at everystep. Dont expect UN to ever be able to stop a 3rd World War.

increasin terrorism(as adopted by some nations in the middle east) is not an answer to the US policies that they dont agree with ....Terrorism will only encourage US..and stregthen their arguments to go to war

jamhead likes this.
  9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Most sane entry in this thread?

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Let all those Nuclear Bombs explode everywhere killing every single human being in this world...After that the world will be a nice place without Humans...

12. ronnieanand

If World War happens in India, will I get paid leaves in my job :). I can take my guitars and other stuffs to some small and stupid village and play guitar all day. End of the month, I will go to some ATM Draw Cash and Have Fun....I support World War :beer: :beer: :beer:

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hits nail on head, pretty much. I share your opinion in both posts except for what you say about the actual thread topic. One of the major factors that can prevent the situation from escalating into a World War is the fact that all this is happening reasonably far away from Europe.

Also, I don't think the situation in North Korea can spark off an entire World War. If they do attack someone(which is improbable to say the least), I believe it will be a war spanning a length of time that would put the Gulf War to shame.

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

US needs to be told that it cannot keep on attacking nations based on their theory of war for democracy and against terrorism.....y havnt they labeled cuba as a communist country den....bloody hypocrites

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Who is going to "tell" US that?

16. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Eeek, you're a-scarin' me.
    I can relate this topic with the song I'm listenin currently...
    "I dont need your civil war!
    It feeds the rich while it buries the poor!
    You're power hungry sellin soldiers in a/Human grocery store/aint that fresh?
    Did you wear a black armband/When they shot the man who said/'Peace could last forever'/In my first memories they shot Kennedy/I went numb numb when I learned to see/So I never fell for Vietnam/We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all/That you cant trust freedom when its not in your hands/When everybody's fightin for their promised land!"
    -regards,
    ultrabot90

17. ronnieanand

If North Koreans dare to tickle George Bush in his arm pits, North Korea can kindle a World War...

18. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

well.....i believe the countries wich are part of UN shud....but as we all know...UN plays as good a part in stopping wars as i play in makin indias poopulation

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@waleed .. I like the way you explain things ..

US is just using "War on terror" as a shield to accomplish its selfish needs ..

20. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

And can anybody tell me why pakistan is silent about the bombay train blasts?What is Pakistan sheilding?

But i am sure this won't start WW3 as politicians in india don't get time from screwing the country.

U fuking politicians give them Kashmir if u can't protect the people who work very hard, live like worms,work like ass just to get food three times a day.

---------------------------------------PEACE-----------------------------