World in 2020 !!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Jan 6, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

People , with change of every year even the world , the people , the culture the traditions have been changing , what do you guys think the world would be like in 2020 , umm i ve got some opinions which i would surely like to share with you guys ..........

Well we might see the flying car; click If this takes off and is affordable to purchase we may see some by then.

Buisness gurus may travel in their own personal submarine; click

Long distance travel will perhaps leap into space; click

How about a honey moon in space hotel? click

AI (Artificial Intelegence) is certainly gaining momentum; so who can say for sure what kinds of compters we may have in 15 years; click

Ahh at last, we may have found the true answer for "Biological Immortality"
    click

I hope IGT Still Remains the same ;) click

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Nice post bob! I cant wait to get one of those flying cars!!

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Nice... the world has always thought to develop since the first man on the Earth... and is still continuing its run. but its run is now at a higher speed due to the recent human developments...

Flying car - w0w .. speed is 60 MPH.. thats really amazing...

Personal Submarine - WoW .. no doubt Sharks will Chew some of them Daily, i mean the businessmen, but that will help to keep balance in Population.

Space Travel - Lolz that Would be fun. the Grand Prix will be carried out in Air... Amazing again

Space Hotel - A Moron will Call back home and Say,, Hello... Main moon to bol riya haega.. Awaaj Aarahi Aey???

AI - Do Doubt about that, Its surely gonna Rock the world and make it upside down...

Biological Immortality - Couldn't find something about that to write

IGT - Was Rocking, Is Rocking and Will Rock ( AS USUAL )

i wish that i die before 2020 and before more machines come into business and humans remain unemployed... but anyways gud luck to the technology.. after all its mentioned in another thread that world will end till 2010.. In Jus 5 Years

Nice Links Bobby

4. what abt the -ve sides of 2020 polution natural calamities diseases plagues n so on???????????/

5. Menon

Menon New Member

Negativity is thy name...
    NEhow..I'm delighted some1 thought of a space hotel..I wonder if they'll find someway to simulate gravity out there..so we can all have our drinx like we used to back home on earth!! I'm jus really lookin forward to some1 finding life man, outside!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

6. bob-bobby

wow !! just imagine the bar for the space hotel !!

probably a jacket whereby you can store ur drinks with some cooling / heating gadgets and will have a pipe coming out for you to have ur drinks !!

lol , all imaginations ...

7. shak

shak Harrr!

i dont think a space hotel will be much fun...just think about it ...without gravity...no swimming pools(how will you keep the water in the pool??) ..no ball rooms or dance floors (u need to be on the floor to dance!) )...no beach!!(DUH!)..you'll have to strap yourself in before you go to sleep(you don't want yourself to be flyin out of the window and wake up next morning to find yourself on the moon!)...and then the ultimate dilemma...u cant walk out to get a bit of good old sunshine..without ozone..cosmic rays will fry you like bacon!!!...LOL

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Jus imagine that wine is spilled all over in air and you have to lick it.... Lolz...

but wait.. will there be AIR????:eek::

9. Menon

Menon New Member

Oh ye of Little faith^^^^
    That's why I mentioned simulation of gravity..ferget pools man..I'm sure we'll come up with an alternative to swimming pools and dance floors...imagine a dance ceiling o something..and a tub of Lunar Mud to loll arnd it..look man imagination is the only thing that's keeping this world changing..so don't limit urself!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Cool thread bobby:)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

hmmm...yeah ..if you rotate the hotel about an axis you can certainly simulate gravity becuase everything inside the hotel will experience a centrifugal force!!!..or you can fill the floor of the hotel with superconducting magnets to simulate gravity....(you can just tell that i am doing advanced physics at college cant ya!!) hahah...

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hover boards....ufffffffffffffffffff.............im a skateboarder so ofcourse ill be waiting for hoverboards

13. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Strangely, none of those links are working for me.

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

there you go...bewada subah phir ghar aaya... :p:

15. bob-bobby

ha ha ha , well i was juss preparing myself for the worst ,,.....

well even the bars would change by 2020 , probably u would get tabs for all the spirits you want , ...

16. bob-bobby

surprising , try them again , or can mention the sites seperately for you !!

17. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

well i just went to india and if anyone has been to the US and India you can see india is not very clean if you compare to the US and technology is not high. Electricity always runs out in india and so i think in 2020 india will start becoming like present day USa.

18. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

sorry guys i dont mean to bag on india i like india too. They have Mc Donalds. :)