Work Out........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

aight...i was reading some pointless threads in da forum and i got so sick of them that i decided to post one of my own pointless thread...well, so how many of you out there work out?...you know...lift...run....well, ma routines are: I run 3 miles everyday be4 i start to lift....Day 1: for chest: Flat, incline, decline bench.......and abs.....Day2: Arms, tricpes, back,> dumbells, barbell, curlbells.......and abs...then i repeat this every day...........how bout u guyz........

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

nice pointless thread aziz ...

i dont work out at all as of now , use to do a lot of warm ups about 2/3 yrs back ( much before joining igt )

have to start it this yr again as one of my resolution points ....

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

work out.. no not now.. was doing before and the dumbell injured my left foot... and from then tauba hai.....

i run every morning... it helps a lot

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@bobby, u better hit it....or no1 else will marry you... ;)

5. bob-bobby

^^ umm ,. thanks for the unwanted advise anyways .....

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^hahaha, ur welcome....and I M SERIOUS SON, I WANT TO SEE YOU IN THE GYM AT 1100 HRS. OVER AND OUT....

7. shak

shak Harrr!

i do nothing....i live in on top of a hill..so everyday i get enuff exercise by going up and down 75 steps :)

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

countin mistake

in case u 4got.. this is ur 2nd one..

remember "gurls ??".. sorry.. that wud be chapsticks :p:

9. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lolz @ subhro

i used to go to the gym but then they hiked their fees so now i starve myself in an attempt to stay health!

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i do 0 exercise. i spend that time with music its like this.. i dont wanna marry these fake superficial chics who will want me for the body..
    if i spend 1 hour a day in the gym for the next 40 years, thats around 2 years of my life spent at the gym!!!! what a waste.. i would rather play music for those 2 years.
    if i die early, well and good.
    working out is a totally un-indian western concept. in india only pehelwans used to workout. it seems to be corrupting our youth... like mms ***.

11. Subhro

@Jay... i thought i was the only person who thought like that :shock: :)

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i have to say that I have 4 25+lb keyboards.. i lift them at least twice a week.. intomy my car , and out of it each time i practice at a practicing studio..
    i have been spending time playing drums lately.. thats a work out too i guess...
    and i have this habit of crushing wrist exercisers.. because that helps my piano playing.. i dont consider any of the above as exercise.. its something i end up doing due to music. i sporadically play tennis ball cricket,squash and tennis.. but its never for exercise.. but always for winning :p: i dont play squash and tennis without points...
    so i ve been thinking about what i had said..maybe that was not the right attitude one should have.
    its just that i dont like boring exercises like lifting weights and jogging etc.. that keeps me away from it.. and i dont have any ambitions of having a six pack.. i am cool with the slight beer belly i have developed as well.. but i can totally understand ppl who like exercise and get a high out of it...
    i would rather spend that time practicing music.. or lifting my bulky keyboards :p:

13. Subhro

i wud like 2 take back my words........

14. bob-bobby

@ subaro - u better take it back

@ jayswami - i agree @@!!!

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@Jay, hmm....nice thinking...i wish we all could think like you....
    but, i m not one of those typical desis...who cares less bout how they look and get fatter and fatter as they grow old...no sir....i like to maintain ma health...and yes....would like to get ma six packs back...i used to have it...and will get it back soon again....beer belly?...lolz...i don't think i'll ever get that since i don't drink at all..dat is alcohol ofcourse....

16. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yea i am a typical desi

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Well...I have started working out regularly just a few days back..problem is I have never stuck to it for a few months together b4..thats when u see the gains....newaz have started going to the gym every morning at 6 am :shock:

I desperately need it as I am extremely skinny(a 2-D figure according to my friends:))...so b4 i leave this place I hope to remedy that.....
    @DP...I follow roughly the same routine as u..1 day chest and shoulder type exercise..nxt days arms and back....have to start the running(or football) too...

PS...'DesiPride' is unlike the Desis..ironical.. ;)

18. tejas

tejas ..........

I dont do much. I do jog every morning and do some simple exercises, but thats just to keep me fit. Not for a six-pack or something.

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lolz...i m just proud to be where i m from...but don't wanna be a weird typical desi....if you know wot i mean.....there are bunch of fobs running around here....and don't wanna be one of them...lolz

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i am one of them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.