"woh chali"- Bombay Vikings chords for the enitre song

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by atulansaha, Mar 1, 2004.

1. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

G
    Woh Chali Woh Chali

Am
    Dekho Pyar Ki Gali

C
    Usse Roke Naa Koi

G
    Woh Chali Woh Chali

repeat the same chords for the enitre song

do send me ur views and improvements...im sure u guys can make ot better!
    cheers

Auto

2. preezer369

preezer369 New Member

whats up with this? everybody's been posting chords instead of tabs...lol...can u tab this?

theguitaristofm likes this.
  3. atulansaha

atulansaha New Member

chords are something which u can play on the guitar while u sing along with it.....
    as i understand, u r interested in playing the song itself, ie, u do not use the guitar for accompaniment, rite?

im afraid, but i don't know how to play the lead guitar...i just play the chords....u can try it out....its great fun!

in case u want the tabs for the chords, ie, how to hold which string and on which fret, i can help u, as i hardly know anything about leading, i guess im the wrong person for that, :p

cheers!!
    Auto

4. qwan

qwan New Member

i think i should speak on this
    the chords are what is needed to play the song and sing it
    i dont see why you need the tabs
    i have seen wuite a few tabs posted for e.g. tumse pyaar huan from RHTDM i mean you cant enjoy it when paying that way
    i had been to guitar class for a month(i learnt by myself)
    and i saw that all the students would come and play some sa-re-ga-ma-pa and then they would ask the sir to show them how to play the latest songs at that time which was mus mus hasi and i was like ok lets see and the sir start paying musu musu hasi direct lead that is the exact lyrics tranlated to notes and all the students would write it down and them start practicing and them feel happy.
    i left the guitar class cos the sir was good and he even taught me the basics of chord construction but he ouldnt teach me as all that was boring for the other students.
    At that time i could only play a few english song never knew any hindi songs and sometimes i would find ppl come up to me and ask me to play something i would tell them i cant play for nuts and what i play you wouldnt like cos i play tom petty and and coldplay and radiohead kind of stuff but they would force me and i would play they would just look at me wide eyed..like what the f@ck is this guy playing and then i had learnt the karz intro ek haseena thi....just the intro and then i would just play that once and they would all jump in joy and say wow that was fantastic and then i understood why these ppl wanted to know the notes cos better response from the "aam public" that is the common man.
    but i dont think you could just go on playing th notes for hours together or get any mental or spiritual realxation or stimulus
    it is only when you can play the chords and sing along you achive the purpose of learning the guitar.
    of course if you are learning the guitar jus to be a cool dude and hook up chicks then just playing the notes is better you dont have sing along
    but if you wanna learn the guitar to play for yourself and for the love of music then the chords is neccesary

P.S. the meaning or tabs is not exact transaltion of the song lyrics onto a guitar but tabs are the lead or intro and outro and riffs and strumming and lucking part which are always shown in tabular form or tabs are used when to depict unusaul styoe of strumming with some unusaul chords like sultans of swing by dire straits youcannot write down the chords you have to tab it

other wise when the song is a simple rythm then the chords are used to depict it
    please stop playing the song that way and learn to play the chords or the leads intro and outro not the literal song

5. anujroy

anujroy New Member

i completely agree with u m8 ....most of the tabs are direct translations ....which certainly isn't the so called "LEADs" .

if u have a good singer in u ... go for the chords.
    bye.

6. Rohan

Rohan New Member

TOP NOTCH QWAN STAY IN TOUCH GIVE US SOME COOL WESTERN STUFF TOO COME ON.

7. can i have the tabs plzzzzzzzz

8. amangalampalli

amangalampalli New Member

ya i guess u r right. direct translation is actually the instrumental version of the song being played

9. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Even I play chords mostly...but one cannot ignore tabs either. As in, almost every song ( Please Forgive me by Bryan Adams...chose bryan coz i love his songs ) also has a part which can be/should be tabbed. Another example would be https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=1648&highlight=love+story+Mudgal that I posted some time back. I play this one for hours and hours..and dont care abt the aam public.

What I mean is that both chords and tabs are of great importance...also...the sa re ga ma scales are used increase the strength of the fingers ( i hate it coz my pinky is still not good enough ) ...

This was my opinion with due respect to all those who think chords are more important and/or that tabs can be ignored.

regards

Bharat Mudgal

10. jatan

jatan New Member

can anyone plz tell me the strumming pattern of this song woh chali.thanx

11. shahmyel

shahmyel GuRu DaDa

I want TABS for this songs..CHORDS ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.

12. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

go for the chords and not for tabs.
    coz if a person is a real guitarist and a vocalist he howld never go for tabs than chords

13. jatan

jatan New Member

plz get me the strumming pattern of this song plz

14. gray

gray New Member

can you send me the cords for the brian adams song, "have you ever really loved a women" please??!! to [SNIP]

15. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

I Have Posted the tabs sometime back search for it. If its removed I'll post it again.

16. strings

strings New Member

here r the tabs

for convenient of tying i am typing it for single string
    original scale

g --3-5-5s7-7-7-7-----7-7-5-7-8-10-8-------8-8-7--5-5-5-5----5-10-8h10h8-8-7-3------------

17. urs_nir

urs_nir New Member

well said man...........i agree with u regarding tabs... spendin some time after memorizing chords is so much fun.....and easy.......then the ridiculously f@cking tabs.............

18. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Okay...can i have the WHOLE lyrics along wid the TABS..CHORDS posted together..:think:
    Thnx..:p:

19. strings

strings New Member

hey nik..... the tabs are extremely difficult and takes time... since the song is like a person speaking... not much of differentiable tune in it.....

20. infidel

infidel New Member

Hi I'm new in this site. can anyone post the chords for Ali haider song"Purani Jeans"?