woa! 125Mbps broadband!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by shak, Oct 22, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Which era are you in: http://www.indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=14056

Youre not uptodate enough...... Be kool... We are now in the posttechnomodernteleportationthroughantimatterfusion(sodium-cooled)wirelessn'hasslen'taxfree era (22/10/05)

Youre still in the posttechnomodernteleportationthroughantimatterfusion(gas-cooled)wirelessn'hasslen'taxfull era (12/10/05)

Whoa!!!!! I love this era. All the oldfashioned stuff is gone....new oportunities..new beginings..etc. Whoa!!!! New internet with 125Mbps.....Whoa!!! new internet with 170 (approaching infinty)Mpbs

3. shak

shak Harrr!

i am sorry for being a total a$$ your worship .. we low tech, kiddies dunno what apparently 99% of world population knows already .. you can ask neo to delete this thread .

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

No but this looks interesting. Funny that this cant take more than 50 letters in a word. Not hi-tech enough man..... i would have been better off in the stone age. These mods must still be driving around in horse drawn carts: Get the new hummer H 73. It actually hunts down and destroys the nearest forest, You can even tune it to destroy small herbs.

And i dont get one thing: What if the baloon crashes into something?? Its worse than a internet wire getting busted.